+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please please need help ( Travel history) $5 application fee

Sama111

Aug 7, 2012
Hi

I sent the request to the Canada border agyncy to send me the my travel history I have been 74 days until now I didn't received any thing.

Now I sent e-mail to CBSA aked them about my application. and the suroprise was is the said we sent you a letter stating that a $5 application fee was not provided with your initial request We have not heard back from you and your request has been on hold since then. As long as we do not get the application fee we are unable to process your request.

I realy I didn't received any letter like this before and I know I can get my travel histiory free without money.

Any one pay this fee before??'

Please Please If anyone know something about don't ignore my topic please.

Abahoni

Star Member
Sep 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sama111 said:
Hi

I sent the request to the Canada border agyncy to send me the my travel history I have been 74 days until now I didn't received any thing.

Now I sent e-mail to CBSA aked them about my application. and the suroprise was is the said we sent you a letter stating that a $5 application fee was not provided with your initial request We have not heard back from you and your request has been on hold since then. As long as we do not get the application fee we are unable to process your request.

I realy I didn't received any letter like this before and I know I can get my travel histiory free without money.

Any one pay this fee before??'

Please Please If anyone know something about don't ignore my topic please.
Hi, yes I enclosed $5.00 cheque along with the application. You have to mail them cheque as quickly as possible along with the reference number or letter or print copy of the email communication.

Sama111

Aug 7, 2012
Hi Abahoni,

How did you know there is $5 fee did they send you a mail or what?

Please let me know

Becouse I'm sure on the RQ written free charge to bring the trave history.

The mail that they sent it to me but I didn't received was on Auq 30 2012, and they mentioned that If we do not receive the fee within thirty days, we will consider your request abandoned and close it as such. and now the date is Oct 30 ---------------- :(,,,,

andrewka

Oct 15, 2012
Sama111 said:
Hi Abahoni,

Please let me know

The mail that they sent it to me but I didn't received was on Auq 30 2012, and they mentioned that If we do not receive the fee within thirty days, we will consider your request abandoned and close it as such. and now the date is Oct 30 ---------------- :(,,,,
You may have made a request under Access to Information Act which is not free ($5 fee). Have you indicated that your request is under Privacy Act, processing would've been free.

Sama111

Aug 7, 2012
Hi andrewka,

Do you mean there is two RQ one mentioned this requste is free and another one is with $5 fee?

On my RQ now they mentioned very cleary that I can get the travel history by charge free''

Sama111

Aug 7, 2012
Hi AnonymousB

Sure, I don't mind to send $5, I spent more than $100 to on many documents on the RQ and I'm ready to spend more and more and more... I'm just want to sure if any one received a letter like me or not.

Anyway thanks for your advice

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Sama111 said:
Hi AnonymousB

Sure, I don't mind to send $5, I spent more than $100 to on many documents on the RQ and I'm ready to spend more and more and more... I'm just want to sure if any one received a letter like me or not.

Anyway thanks for your advice
No, because they applied under the Privacy Act (No charge) and you applied under ATIP ($5 charge)

Abahoni

Star Member
Sep 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sama111 said:
Hi Abahoni,

Please let me know

Hi, Please see the link below:
cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/agency-agence/reports-rapports/pia-efvp/atip-aiprp/req-dem-info-eng.html

I hope it will help you.

saint4peace

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Taiwan
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2012
AOR Received.
July 14, 2012
File Transfer...
August 29, 2012
Passport Req..
November 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 30, 2013
LANDED..........
February 12, 2014
Hi PMM:

I received RQ today as a shock! I wrote TEST on September. Well, I also received the same letter asking FingerPrint that was already done on June, 2012 (based on the exact same letter!). Do I consider this second letter (asking FP) as an error from CIC? Why do I have to do FingerPrint again (just within 5 months)? Please advise. Thanks in advance.