+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please please help.........

sttk

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
HI FRIENDS please help me urgent, my consultant sent me lmo there is 2 files one is written LABOUR MARKET OPINION
FOR SF means system file number and below many names including my name is there.my consultant told me one lmo can added many name all one kind of worker same company same employer because we have a SF number.second file is written LABOUR MARKET OPINION FOR SF look like contract letter all information about employer and terms and condition is it OK what my consultant said. my consultant not in pakistan he said i will apply for visa online from canada please inform me how can i take fingerprint from islamabad because fingerprint must need for CIC.is it i need any proof to get fingerprint in islamabad where i have to go to get it
sorry for to sending big msg please spend some time and reply me i am in trouble.

kickb

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
Doc's Request.
22-03-2014(PCC, Medicals & RPRF) 21-05-2014(Proof of Communication), Feb 10, 2015 background info(updated)
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2014
Med's Request
22-03-2014, Mar 05, 2015(Re-medicals)
Med's Done....
02-04-2014
Interview........
Inprocess - Nov 07, 2014, Dec. Made: Jul 03, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 29, 2015
sttk said:
HI FRIENDS please help me urgent, my consultant sent me lmo there is 2 files one is written LABOUR MARKET OPINION
FOR SF means system file number and below many names including my name is there.my consultant told me one lmo can added many name all one kind of worker same company same employer because we have a SF number.second file is written LABOUR MARKET OPINION FOR SF look like contract letter all information about employer and terms and condition is it OK what my consultant said. my consultant not in pakistan he said i will apply for visa online from canada please inform me how can i take fingerprint from islamabad because fingerprint must need for CIC.is it i need any proof to get fingerprint in islamabad where i have to go to get it
sorry for to sending big msg please spend some time and reply me i am in trouble.
some times employers apply for the group of employees. and if thats the case, instead of applying LMO for each employee they apply in group and LMO will also be issued in group i.e instead of each LMO for each employee, you will get one LMO with list of all the employee and it is normal. No need to worry about it. if they need finger print they will let you where to take and how.

sttk

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Dear Senior Members,Alhamdulillah i did my fingerprints of my online application after that what is the next step maybe medical or interview or PPR how much chances to have interview they can interview to my current employer or only for me.how long it will take for whole process.plz reply THANKS