+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please note down the change in address of Pakistani consulate in Toronto...

faisal123

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
0213, 4131
App. Filed.......
May 2009
LANDED..........
Nov 18th, 2012
Greetings to everyone... May each of you be through the immigration process soon. After landing here the first unpleasant experience which I came across was the hunt for Pakistani consulate for my driving license attestation. Prior to falling into this experience, I felt myself with the patriotism vibes deep inside me, but believe me guys after what I confronted to with the Pakistani consulate, I thank my God who gave me this opportunity to flee the country!

I never knew the change in address until I reached the old address of Pakistani consulate where a local Canadian understood my disappointment and added to my knowledge that I am not the first Pakistani to face this situation where I went all the way from Mississauga to Finch Avenue, and then later on upon when I was told by that kind man that the consulate has long been shifted from Finch Avenue to Keele Street. He added his concern that he couldn't understand why the Pakistani consulate who moved back in July remained unable even updating the correct location on Google. I barely resisted myself in telling him that if Pakistan had been such a humanitarian country, why people like me would have tried flying to this region, where the weather is harsh... but above all law and humanity prevails!

It took me six hours overall to locate and reach the destination. However, I was once again disappointed when one Pakistani in the consulate after having me there for half an hour noticed my presence, and talked to me finally. He bluntly told me there's nothing he can do for me, I shall make note on the office timings and I will have to show up my face some other day just to drop the driving license and by the evening if I am lucky, I will get it attested. It was like I'd cry out my whole wasted day, I requested him to please take my license so that I may pick it tomorrow, but he was a true Pakistani, he refused!

I am ashamed of myself being a Paki, and will pray never to come across other Pakis here...

Please everyone out there pray for me, as it is the start of a long journey...

Note down the new consulate's address,

HIGHWAY 7,
7880 KEELE STREET,
UNITS 13-18,
VAUGHAN ONTARIO,
L4K4G7

scooby_canada

Feb 20, 2011
One shouldn't say things like these especially for their own country. You and your country's reputation will get tarnished even more and other people will start stereotyping which will not help the many good people of your country (including yourself). I hope you understand.

Cheers!!!

Scooby

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi!

I am sorry to hear this and thanks for sharing the new address.

For others to avoid this hassle of attesting license from Pakistan embassy, get the following NOC I got from traffic police in Pakistan..

Dear All!

Here is the image of NOC I got from Islamabad traffic police today.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/842/scan1ey.jpg/