+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Need Help with Missing information/ document request- Schedule A

vignesh20505

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
My PR application is under review. I just received an email from them with a pdf attachment (see below). I did not submit my Police Clearance and Fees but submitted my Passport copy and schedule A initially with other document. Is the PDF a generic one sent to all even if one or two documents are missing? because i dont think anything is missing in my Schedule A. Please reply....tks in advance.

I have file number but no medical request yet.

Here is the letter:
THIS IS A REMINDER EMAIL - PLEASE READ EACH SECTION CAREFULLY TO SEE IF IT APPLIES TO YOUR APPLICATION.
FOR ANY DOCUMENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE YOU SEND, PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER PAGE THAT LISTS YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, UCI AND APPLICATION NUMBER.

PASSPORTS
Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passports as soon as possible. You can send a Copy of the Biodata Page (page with photograph and name) to the following addresses below.

POLICE CERTIFICATES
If you have not already done so, provide Original Police Certificates from each country and territory where you lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18, for you and all family members over 18. If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application will be delayed.

MISSING SCHEDULE A INFORMATION
If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the 10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever is the most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps in your address history your application will be delayed.

RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF)
This is reminder that if your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding, you must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE YOU CAN IGNORE THIS LETTER.

Lakesyde

Nov 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
XX17
App. Filed.......
XX-03-2014 (MPNP)
Nomination.....
XX-08-2015
AOR Received.
XX-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
XX-06-2017
Med's Done....
XX-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
vignesh20505 said:
My PR application is under review. I just received an email from them with a pdf attachment (see below). I did not submit my Police Clearance and Fees but submitted my Passport copy and schedule A initially with other document. Is the PDF a generic one sent to all even if one or two documents are missing? because i dont think anything is missing in my Schedule A. Please reply....tks in advance.

I have file number but no medical request yet.

Here is the letter:
THIS IS A REMINDER EMAIL - PLEASE READ EACH SECTION CAREFULLY TO SEE IF IT APPLIES TO YOUR APPLICATION.
FOR ANY DOCUMENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE YOU SEND, PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER PAGE THAT LISTS YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, UCI AND APPLICATION NUMBER.

PASSPORTS
Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passports as soon as possible. You can send a Copy of the Biodata Page (page with photograph and name) to the following addresses below.

POLICE CERTIFICATES
If you have not already done so, provide Original Police Certificates from each country and territory where you lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18, for you and all family members over 18. If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application will be delayed.

If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the 10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever is the most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps in your address history your application will be delayed.

This is reminder that if your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding, you must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE YOU CAN IGNORE THIS LETTER.
Calm down vignesh20505, this is what they call CIC reminder email. Its a sign that your Medical request is very very close.

PASSPORTS
Ignore this if your passport is still valid beyond 7 months.

POLICE CERTIFICATES
You and your family members who are 18 years of age and older must now send PCC for each country other than Canada, in which you have spent six or more months since the age of 18. You are to send this to CIC now.

It is very possible that u left a gap while filling section 8 and 12 of the form. take time to review this and try to re download a new form on IRCC website incase SCH A form had been reviewed. You are sending a new SCH A form to CIC even if there are no gaps on the former one u sent earlier, its likely that you have changed job or address. CIC need an update before issuance of visa....but be sure there are no gaps this time around to avoid delay.

Time to pay your RPRF fee. You must also pay for each dependants older than 18 yrs that are included in ur application. send the online receipt along with the SCH A and PCC.

You must submit all these documents as soon as possible even while you are still waiting for MR.

vignesh20505

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
I have a small clarification regarding Schedule A Section 8 and 12. Thanks for your previous reply and Please clarify this doubt:

Is this wrong what i did and will this be considered as incomplete in my schedule A? My intention was to say , I was there till 31st of the month and then I went to the next house or workon the 1st? Please see this example and let me know.

1) 2012/07 to Present
2)2012/05 to 2012/07
3)2011/02 to 2012/04
4)2010/12 to 2011/02
5)2010/09 to 2010/11

I had done something similar in my application. I was wondering if this would be considered continuous or not? If you see this does not look continuous but my intention was to say in (3) and (5) that I was there till 30th or mainly end of the month and then next activity starting the 1st.

Please let me know if what I did is correct or should I change everything to become continuous? If I did make it continuous should I explain and write a letter? Please help me.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
vignesh20505 said:
I have a small clarification regarding Schedule A Section 8 and 12. Thanks for your previous reply and Please clarify this doubt:

Is this wrong what i did and will this be considered as incomplete in my schedule A? My intention was to say , I was there till 31st of the month and then I went to the next house or workon the 1st? Please see this example and let me know.

1) 2012/07 to Present
2)2012/05 to 2012/07
3)2011/02 to 2012/04
4)2010/12 to 2011/02
5)2010/09 to 2010/11

I had done something similar in my application. I was wondering if this would be considered continuous or not? If you see this does not look continuous but my intention was to say in (3) and (5) that I was there till 30th or mainly end of the month and then next activity starting the 1st.

Please let me know if what I did is correct or should I change everything to become continuous? If I did make it continuous should I explain and write a letter? Please help me.
Send it in this way and correct 1 and 3 line as under :-
1. 2012-08 to 2016-07
2) 2012-05 to 2012-07
3)2011-03 to 2012-04
4)2010-12 to 2011-02
5)2010-09 to 2010-11

InUkCa

Star Member
May 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Draw 10 | LAA: 28 Nov 15 | MPNP:24 Jan 16 | SP2: 7 Feb16 | SP2 Resubmission : 15 Feb 16 | Received Status: 22 Feb 16 | CIC: 31 Aug 16
Doc's Request.
SP2 : To resubmit 15 Jan 16
Nomination.....
Assessment Pending: 8 July 16 | SP2 Interview: 21 July 16 | Applicant Interview: 27 July 2016 | Assessment in process: 28 July 16 | Assessment Complete: 2 August 2016 | Nomination Letter (LOA): 11 August 2016
AOR Received.
15 Dec 2016(XEP to EP), 28 Dec 2016
File Transfer...
28 Dec 2016
Med's Done....
05 Jan 2017 (passed)
Passport Req..
16 Feb 2017 (Passport sent on 23 Feb 2017)
VISA ISSUED...
14 March 2017
LANDED..........
25 March 2017
ashuindian said:
Send it in this way and correct 1 and 3 line as under :-
1. 2012-08 to 2016-07
2) 2012-05 to 2012-07
3)2011-03 to 2012-04
4)2010-12 to 2011-02
5)2010-09 to 2010-11
1 I'm also completing my CIC PNP nominee application pack and have few questions about schedule A:
1.1 Do I need to send any documents supporting the period and address?
1.2 Do I need to send my education documents supporting study periods?
1.3 Do I need to send employment /experience letters to support the jobs listed?

2. Do I need to send the proof of funds as well, can not find where CIC asked for it.

Steperry

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
InUkCa said:
1 I'm also completing my CIC PNP nominee application pack and have few questions about schedule A:
1.1 Do I need to send any documents supporting the period and address?
1.2 Do I need to send my education documents supporting study periods?
1.3 Do I need to send employment /experience letters to support the jobs listed?

2. Do I need to send the proof of funds as well, can not find where CIC asked for it.
Pls follow the check list and nothing else or your application will be delayed. No need sending those documents.