+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please need help please please reply me

sttk

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Hi, i applied for LMIA under cleaning supervisor big company in (BC) before applying my consultant told me it will take 10 working days to get LMIA now my consultant told me some time it will take one to two months
what my consultant told is it right second thing really i do,t know he applied or no or just telling like this
how can i find it. what should i asked my consultant to find reality.is there any tracking number or what ?
ask to my consultant to find out what he said.please answer my this two ? please reply me i am in big confusion.THANKS

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
LMIAs typically take anywhere from 6 weeks to 20 weeks to process.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Sttk,

It generally takes 2-5 months as told by scylla. So, you can partially believe you consultant about LMO time line.

There is no way you can track the LMO status. Only way is your employer should contact Service Canada on phone to find out how the file is moving.
But then, why would consultant lie to you? Did you pay any money to the consultant?

sttk

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Thanks for reply dears my consultant told me the LMO is pre approved just we need final approval. than also it will take that much time because as per my consultant it will take hardly one to 2 months.is it right or wrong please reply me i will be thankful to all of you.

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
sttk said:
Thanks for reply dears my consultant told me the LMO is pre approved just we need final approval. than also it will take that much time because as per my consultant it will take hardly one to 2 months.is it right or wrong please reply me i will be thankful to all of you.
It sounds like you have an unnamed LMO and the step outstanding is to add your name to it. If this is correct then the time frame your consultant gave you is in line with what I have read about adding names to approved unnamed LMOs.

sttk

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Hi dears i like to know when employer apply for LMIA to service canada what papers should submit to service canada after pre approval please dears reply me in detail.THANKS

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
sttk said:
Hi dears i like to know when employer apply for LMIA to service canada what papers should submit to service canada after pre approval please dears reply me in detail.THANKS
I don't believe there are any documents required. All the documentation for the LMO process would have been submitted in the initial application. The next step is to add the names. I do not know how this is done. Remember it is for the employer to do this. In any event I'm sure Service Canada can answer. Check their website or call.

sttk

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Hi friends i applied for temporary work visa under cleaning supervisor please tell me this is low skill level or high skill level and normally what is wage rate of this category in British Columbia and how long it will take to get LMIA after pre approval.please reply.THANKS

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
Hi sttK,

the LMIA is the employer's thing not yours so please refrain from asking the same questions over and over,your employer already have pre-approved LMIA and now he applied to add your name to it once its done you will get your LMIA with the job offer and apply for work permit.
adding a name to unnamed LMIA takes anywhere from 1 to 2 months depends on the volume of applications at the service canada centre where your the LMIA is being processed.
your job as a cleaning supervisor most likely falls under the low-wage category if it does not pay equal or higher to the median wage of british columbia but we don't know for sure because we have no idea how much your wage will be?