+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please need help about medical test,im from morocco

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
i got really confused,i have seen in these forms,that there is sponsorship inside canada,and out of canada,since im gonna be sponsored out of canada(my wife is in canada,and im a moroccan who live in morocco)i download all the forms for a sponsoship out of canada,there is an appendice C,for medical test,,,but sme guys here,told me that i should take the form IMM1017 to the doctor for my medical test,,,but this forms doesnt make part of these forms for sponsorship out of canada,,but it's just for a sponsorship inside canada,,,
im really confused,please,tell me which one i should take to my medical test?
thank you

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

gladiateur19 said:
i got really confused,i have seen in these forms,that there is sponsorship inside canada,and out of canada,since im gonna be sponsored out of canada(my wife is in canada,and im a moroccan who live in morocco)i download all the forms for a sponsoship out of canada,there is an appendice C,for medical test,,,but sme guys here,told me that i should take the form IMM1017 to the doctor for my medical test,,,but this forms doesnt make part of these forms for sponsorship out of canada,,but it's just for a sponsorship inside canada,,,
thank you
1. The DMP has the IMM 1017 which is the medical form, you just need the appendix C letter.

PMM

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gladiateur19 said:
thank you
hello gladiator u look new in this forum..u have an opportunity to get more informations so u can join us in SPONSORING A HUSBAND FROM MOROCCO and u can get more informations about forms and processing and everythings .....so welcome

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just take the last printed paper to the medical doctor and they do everythign for you

freckles4256

Feb 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi just reading your post and and were im getting my medical done told me i have to bring the immm1017 in with me.
I dont have that form and dont no were to get it from i only have the other form Appex c can you help me and tell me were i can
down load it from

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
freckles4256 said:
hi just reading your post and and were im getting my medical done told me i have to bring the immm1017 in with me.
I dont have that form and dont no were to get it from i only have the other form Appex c can you help me and tell me were i can
down load it from
DOCTOR will sign and give you this document after your medical is complete. DO NOT WORRY because ONLY doctor can give you this document and you MUST only send the ORIGINAL of this document for sponsorship application