+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please its urgernt!!

Shubhu1992

Sep 18, 2015
Guys please help me with my profile..
10th : 58%
12th: 48.67%
Ielts: 6.0 with no band less than 5.5

As i am done with my 12th i opted for post secondary course of BUSINESS administration in conestoga college.

After 12th i have 5 years of gap where i worked as Sales associate and so mentioned in my SOP that as i have exp in sales i wish to learn the theory about it so opted for BUSINESS course.
I am applying in general category because of my marks and gap.

My dad(sponser) is working with maharashtra government as deputy general manager and so i am showing:

Dads 3 years of ITR
AFFEDEVIT FROM SPONSER
CA CERTIFICATE DECLARING PROPERTY AND ASSETS
dad's 6 months salary slips
Bank statement with more than 10000$
Employment certificate of dad
Bank loan sanction letter of 20lacs

My documents:
Salary slips of last 3 months
Exp certificate
Bank statements
Acedamic certificates
Ielts score card
1st year tution fee receipt

What do yoy guys think will i get my visa? Any chances of approval?

GTO911

Nov 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Course looks relevant

I would say it may be a hit or a miss. Your 12th marks are very low showing lack of interest in studies.

Only thing that can save you is your SOP. Try to explain your low marks and how your chosen course will help you in your professional life. And also dont forget to give reason behind choosing more expensive Canadian education and not India for this diploma. Thats all that can be done.

Shubhu1992

Sep 18, 2015
Hey thanks for the reply mahn.

Yes i did show my extra carricular actities which i played state level gymnastics as well
About employement letter of sponcer, my dad is a goveremt officer at a post of general manager. Would that make any difference?

I aplied in non spp on 13th of october with medicals upfrontly done. Next day itself i got notified that your medicals are cleard.

Have written a strong sop as well. I am very tensed now

GTO911

Nov 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Shubhu1992 said:
Hey thanks for the reply mahn.

Yes i did show my extra carricular actities which i played state level gymnastics as well
About employement letter of sponcer, my dad is a goveremt officer at a post of general manager. Would that make any difference?

I aplied in non spp on 13th of october with medicals upfrontly done. Next day itself i got notified that your medicals are cleard.

Have written a strong sop as well. I am very tensed now
Ok, Your dad's position will not matter, only his income will. And Good luck for the application. No need to be tensed now, it is in vain. Just relax and wait

Shubhu1992

Sep 18, 2015
Hey is it a positive sign that after medicals passed on 14th , the next day of application i have not heard anything from them. If it would have been a rejectiom the notify us soon. But is it a positive sign for approval?

GTO911

Nov 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Can you share your SOP?

Shubhu1992

Sep 18, 2015
Hey yes. I have made a new one this time specifying my purpose of visit , level of establishment, home ties etc