+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please interpret GCMS Note

hungnguyen

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hello everyone,

I just received my GCMS notes, and on the last few pages it states:

2018/12/18 **OFFICER REVIEW* FOSS/GCMS history - NAI No apparent. File approved and RFV.

Does it mean I am approved for EE? If yes, will the passport request be the next step and sent to me via email or CIC account or both?

Thanks,

OptimisticEric

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hey,

If you look at the June thread there was a guy with very similar comments and the consensus was that RFV stands for ready for visa (I.e application approved).

It looks like yours was approved on 18th December. I am afraid I have no idea why nothing has happened since, or what will happen next. Hopefully someone else will be able to enlighten you on that point.

Good luck!

hungnguyen

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hey,

If you look at the June thread there was a guy with very similar comments and the consensus was that RFV stands for ready for visa (I.e application approved).

It looks like yours was approved on 18th December. I am afraid I have no idea why nothing has happened since, or what will happen next. Hopefully someone else will be able to enlighten you on that point.

Good luck!
Thanks Eric for your reply

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello everyone,

I just received my GCMS notes, and on the last few pages it states:

2018/12/18 **OFFICER REVIEW* FOSS/GCMS history - NAI No apparent. File approved and RFV.

Does it mean I am approved for EE? If yes, will the passport request be the next step and sent to me via email or CIC account or both?

Thanks,
Yes. congrats.