+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please I'm new here. I've been applying for free assessments for some times now but I'm yet to be se

Bussy2000

Nov 2, 2018
Hello here. Please I'm new here
I Matthew by name a qualified welder with 5years experience, equally a graduate of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering which in line with welding and fabrication.
I've been applying for free assessments for close to a year but I'm yet to be selected.
Please, how do I go about it.
Thanks for your quick response.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I Matthew by name a qualified welder with 5years experience, equally a graduate of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering which in line with welding and fabrication.
I've been applying for free assessments for close to a year but I'm yet to be selected.
Applying for free assessments is useless and does not mean that anyone is looking at your application. If you want to come to Canada then you have to actually apply to immigrate. You'll need to research Canada's immigration programs here to find out how to apply:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html

Porya MohSo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
Use the link the above person provided you with. Also, take a look at this video as it guides you through the initial process of how to calculate your score and see if you are eligible or not.