+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE IAM INDEED OF HELP

Nkhouchaba

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Hello my name is ninos I'm 21 years old , I applied for asylum refugee to enter canada from united states almost 2 years ago ( I was denied entry because of stupid petty misdemeanor theft charge under 500$ which it was really desperate times for me). Recently I was asked to leave since my case was denied and I had 30 days to leave ( which I didn't know but they said once refugee case if denied u have 30 days to leave the country ) long story short I didnt know and my departure order turned into a deportation order. The reason I seemed refugee to canada was because my mom and my sister lives there, I am homeless in america , my parents are divorced and my dad kicked me out since 15 and I been homeless in america for almost 4 years until I decided to take refugee claim. But now I am deported back to the states , my mom and sister are in canada and I'm here by myself, most of the nights I dont have roof under my head and I use public places that have wifi to post this. I spend most of my days and nights crying and being depressed. I have no one to hug no one for anything. Please if theres any way I could return to canada please I beg you to help me. ( my mom cannot sponsor me because we dont have money for anything literally) if someone knows how to help me in any kind of way please I will gladly appreciate it

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hello my name is ninos I'm 21 years old , I applied for asylum refugee to enter canada from united states almost 2 years ago ( I was denied entry because of stupid petty misdemeanor theft charge under 500$ which it was really desperate times for me). Recently I was asked to leave since my case was denied and I had 30 days to leave ( which I didn't know but they said once refugee case if denied u have 30 days to leave the country ) long story short I didnt know and my departure order turned into a deportation order. The reason I seemed refugee to canada was because my mom and my sister lives there, I am homeless in america , my parents are divorced and my dad kicked me out since 15 and I been homeless in america for almost 4 years until I decided to take refugee claim. But now I am deported back to the states , my mom and sister are in canada and I'm here by myself, most of the nights I dont have roof under my head and I use public places that have wifi to post this. I spend most of my days and nights crying and being depressed. I have no one to hug no one for anything. Please if theres any way I could return to canada please I beg you to help me. ( my mom cannot sponsor me because we dont have money for anything literally) if someone knows how to help me in any kind of way please I will gladly appreciate it
Answered

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/help-please.680557/

Reactions: scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
As a green card holder, there was unfortunately never any chance your refugee claim was going to be approved. Strongly recommend that you read through the responses you received when you posted here previously. (See the link that was provided in the response above mine.) This tells you what you need to do if you want to be able to return to Canada. It is critical that your mother submit the application to sponsor you for PR before you turn 22. If your mother cannot sponsor you, then there really aren't any options for you to return to Canada.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You also need to be making arrangements to remain in the US for a minimum of 1 year. Would be reaching out to your local homeless shelter.