+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please I want to know much about refugee, asylum and protected person

tijanihafeez

Jan 2, 2018
Category........
Please, I'm from Nigeria and I really want to know much about the asylum and refugee. Secondly, what are the step to take if one want to seek asylum or refugee after entering into Canada. Thirdly, who is going to be taken care of one's welfare, or they will allow us to work when in asylum and I don't know when someone is under monitoring. Does that means police will be monitoring ones movement or it will like when one in a camp or gathering. Please I will be happy to have a good reply to this message that can give me clear thought about asylum

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You have two options for claiming asylum. The first option is to get a TRV (tourist visa) to Canada, fly to Canada and then claim asylum once you arrive here. To get a TRV, you will need to demonstrate that you have strong ties to your home country and have no plans on remaining in Canada long term.

The second option is to move out of your home country to another country. Once you are there, you then need to be officially recognized as a refugee by UNHCR and selected for resettlement to Canada.

tijanihafeez

Jan 2, 2018
Category........
Please I still need more knowledge about asylum, refugee, protect and unprotected refugee
Thanks