Bosinta

May 24, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
Auq 2,2016
Med's Request
29-06-2017
My nomination certificate was withdrawn not believing I work in a particular place I mentioned and also I didn't inform them about my previous mnpn application and also CIC have requested for medicals which have been done ,so please what can I do.

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
My nomination certificate was withdrawn not believing I work in a particular place I mentioned and also I didn't inform them about my previous mnpn application and also CIC have requested for medicals which have been done ,so please what can I do.
You must provide document to prove that you worked. You may knew that your information will undergo background verification. If background verification fails, CIC will give you remarks for the rejection of your application.

Now you can approach and fix consultation with some immigration lawyers in Canada. They will verify your details and tell you whether your application can be re-appeal or not. Some lawyers are not charging for consultation and other do charge.

Bosinta

May 24, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
Auq 2,2016
Med's Request
29-06-2017
Thanks,but I sent my salary statement of account,company's registration, and employment letter to CIC when requested, before I got the withdrawal of nomination from Manitoba, do u think CIC can intervene in this case