+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please I need urgent advice

Peacefulsoul

Apr 30, 2019
Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your student permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

+

+

+

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You need to provide your complete profile.

Peacefulsoul

Apr 30, 2019
I am 28 years old from Nigeria, I graduated from high school 2008 but I was unable to get admission because of the educational system in Nigeria.

So in 2013 I secured admission in Cyprus to study business administration and I stayed there for two years, but I found out that the educational system of Cyprus was a bit difficult to understand due to language barrier, I tried very hard to cope but I was unable to complete my chosen course.
Moreso due to ISIS crisis and killings of students in Cyprus, my parents ordered me to drop the school as a means of escape and decided to further my education in any peaceful country among USA, U.K. Australia and Canada.

I came back to Nigeria 2015 ending and in 2016 I started processing other countries in order to further my education but I was refused the student visas..
I am not working because I have been focusing on continue my studies in abroad..
I got admission in postgraduate institution to study business administration, two years diploma before I was recently refused.

My maternal uncle his my sponsor,he's self employed and the owner of his company. He gave me all his company documents, sponsorship letter, birth certificate and bank statement of cad$63,000
He volunteered to sponsor me due to his relationship between himself and my mom and also that I will manage and contribute to the success of his company here in Nigeria while I return at the end of my study in Canada.

Please I will be looking forward to hear from you soonest..

Thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Not sure if you could really say Cyprus is more dangerous than Nigeria and is an ISIS hotspot.

Your uncle would have to provide his personal bank statement and not is business bank statement for sponsorship. Would encourage you to order GCMS notes to see why you were refused so you can address any concerns in your next application.

Peacefulsoul

Apr 30, 2019
Thank you for your reply..pls why did u suggest I should not use my uncle business account? Because that's the only way to proof his source of income since he's self employed..
Not sure if you could really say Cyprus is more dangerous than Nigeria and is an ISIS hotspot.

Your uncle would have to provide his personal bank statement and not is business bank statement for sponsorship. Would encourage you to order GCMS notes to see why you were refused so you can address any concerns in your next application.