+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please I need help..... I have a big question?

lara1581

Mar 1, 2013
I going to study IT in Canada, this year, I was studying diploma in computing foe one year in New Zealand and I want to continue to study in this field, I found two options in seneca " computer programmer" and "computer networking and technical support" for two years, I want to know which one is the best option to get a job offer after graduation. please help me....thanks

sani014

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lara1581 said:
Someone could help me, I need to take a decision soon, thanks
isn't it better to go for a course which interest you.what is your main area of interest in computer field?
if it is programming, building new applications and things , then go for computer programmer diploma.you must be able to work through endless hours of coding.
'computer networking and technical support' deals with networking like server maintenance,maintaining a firm's internal network connectivity etc.

tiger007

Champion Member
lara1581 said:
I going to study IT in Canada, this year, I was studying diploma in computing foe one year in New Zealand and I want to continue to study in this field, I found two options in seneca " computer programmer" and "computer networking and technical support" for two years, I want to know which one is the best option to get a job offer after graduation. please help me....thanks
Hi,

You may consider pursuing a regular 2 year diploma in general - CS/Computer engineering/IT OR a 3 year Advanced diploma in CS/IT from other colleges OR even a 4 years Bachelor's in Computer engineering from Canadian universities.

Here's the list of all recognized Canadian educational institutes participating in OCWP+PGWP, listed according to province:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp

***All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other sources too

mdenamul

Mar 9, 2013
lara1581 said:
Should it be coding, setting up brand-new job applications and additionally things, and then look at laptop computer designer diploma. you should be ready to process continual hours for coding. laptop or computer mlm and additionally technical support' is about marketing web just like server upkeep, protecting a new business intrinsic network on-line and so forth.