+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please, i Need advice about my situation, any advise will mean alot. Thanks

Sherlyshenlie

Jul 26, 2018
Hi, Im 30 years old girl from indonesia. I need your advise for my situation. First of all sorry for my bad english, hope u all understand. So my story goes like this : I applied tourist visa for canada in march 2017 and its been rejected, but i re applied again within a week and i got my mulitple entry visa till 2020. After that i went toronto, and i applied for student visa but got rejected again. The reason why cic refused because cic said that my immigration status and income etc (i worked in my parent's businness and my parent sponsor me). I used student agency to apply my student visa but my agency believed the exact reason why cic refused my student visa has the strong connection with the mistake i made. I went to visit niagara falls and i accrossed the border to USA but i forgot bring my return flight ticket. As result i got stamped to leave canada at 31july 2017. After that i talked with my agency and they suggested to apply for extension to stay due to money refund process from the school i applied for. Took me almost 3months to get my money back. The reason why i didnt apply student visa for the first time because i need to see if i really like toronto and can survive due to weather conditions and the food (indonesia is tropical country so i doubt at first time if i can survive winter in toronto). Thats why i applied for tourist visa first. My return flight ticket was on october 2017 and i left canada in oct 2017 although my application for extension hasnt got any answer yet at that time. In november 2017 cic sent me email and said they approved my extension, and i can stay until december 2017. But i already left canada by that time. So its mean i didnt overstay in canada. But i had another problem. In may 2017 i met a guy in toronto and we've been dating since may 2017 till now, and we have planned to get marry. My fiancee is citizen of canada but he not qualified to sponsor me because his job wasnt stable for the couple past years and his income was below the minimum salary. Now we confused because my fiancee want me to move to canada, but i dont see any possible way to make it. And my question is if i try to re enter canada again, just to get marry or to visit my fiancee, will the officer in immigration border allow me to enter canada again? Im afraid if they refuse me in the airport it will be hard for me to travel to canada again in the future. Also if my fiancee move to my country for temporary and work in here (because my parent plan to open a businness for us), do you think he can sponsor me to become of permanent resident in the future? Our situation is very complicated. I have one land under my name in indonesia. I also have multiple entry visa to usa till 2022 and to canada till 2020, but i dont know if i can re enter canada again. So please can you give any advice for what the best i should do now? I dont want have any trouble again with my current condition but i also dont know what to do. Some friends said its better for me to stay in indonesia for temporary, but my fiancee said if my multiple entry visa expired, he doubt that canada embassy will approve my tourist visa again. Because maybe i will get marry to him by that time but we live outside of canada . So he said its the best if we move to canada but i dont see any possible way now. So, please any advise? I already email some law firm but not get any reply yet. Any little advise will mean a lot to me and my fiancee. Thanks a lot for all ur time.

PrincessCRV

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-05-2018
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Request
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
21-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-08-2018
Hi, Im 30 years old girl from indonesia. I need your advise for my situation. First of all sorry for my bad english, hope u all understand. So my story goes like this : I applied tourist visa for canada in march 2017 and its been rejected, but i re applied again within a week and i got my mulitple entry visa till 2020. After that i went toronto, and i applied for student visa but got rejected again. The reason why cic refused because cic said that my immigration status and income etc (i worked in my parent's businness and my parent sponsor me). I used student agency to apply my student visa but my agency believed the exact reason why cic refused my student visa has the strong connection with the mistake i made. I went to visit niagara falls and i accrossed the border to USA but i forgot bring my return flight ticket. As result i got stamped to leave canada at 31july 2017. After that i talked with my agency and they suggested to apply for extension to stay due to money refund process from the school i applied for. Took me almost 3months to get my money back. The reason why i didnt apply student visa for the first time because i need to see if i really like toronto and can survive due to weather conditions and the food (indonesia is tropical country so i doubt at first time if i can survive winter in toronto). Thats why i applied for tourist visa first. My return flight ticket was on october 2017 and i left canada in oct 2017 although my application for extension hasnt got any answer yet at that time. In november 2017 cic sent me email and said they approved my extension, and i can stay until december 2017. But i already left canada by that time. So its mean i didnt overstay in canada. But i had another problem. In may 2017 i met a guy in toronto and we've been dating since may 2017 till now, and we have planned to get marry. My fiancee is citizen of canada but he not qualified to sponsor me because his job wasnt stable for the couple past years and his income was below the minimum salary. Now we confused because my fiancee want me to move to canada, but i dont see any possible way to make it. And my question is if i try to re enter canada again, just to get marry or to visit my fiancee, will the officer in immigration border allow me to enter canada again? Im afraid if they refuse me in the airport it will be hard for me to travel to canada again in the future. Also if my fiancee move to my country for temporary and work in here (because my parent plan to open a businness for us), do you think he can sponsor me to become of permanent resident in the future? Our situation is very complicated. I have one land under my name in indonesia. I also have multiple entry visa to usa till 2022 and to canada till 2020, but i dont know if i can re enter canada again. So please can you give any advice for what the best i should do now? I dont want have any trouble again with my current condition but i also dont know what to do. Some friends said its better for me to stay in indonesia for temporary, but my fiancee said if my multiple entry visa expired, he doubt that canada embassy will approve my tourist visa again. Because maybe i will get marry to him by that time but we live outside of canada . So he said its the best if we move to canada but i dont see any possible way now. So, please any advise? I already email some law firm but not get any reply yet. Any little advise will mean a lot to me and my fiancee. Thanks a lot for all ur time.
If you have a valid multiple-entry visa, you should be able to visit Canada again, unless it was cancelled for some reason. There is no minimum income requirements for spousal sponsorship, so if you get married, he just has to show how you two would support yourselves. If you go to Canada, you can apply inland and stay with him under implied status while it is being processed. Or he could apply with you staying in your country as an outland application and you could move there once it's approved. He can also move to Indonesia with you and apply for you to come to Canada with him once it is approved, so you definitely have options. Since you wouldn't qualify as common-law, you would have to get married to pursue these options. Otherwise see if your visa is still valid to enter Canada again. Good luck!

Sherlyshenlie

Jul 26, 2018
Hi, first thanks for ur response and advised, really appriciated that. But i did a little bit researched online before, its written that if a canadian want to sponsor me, he or she need at least 31.000 cad as a minimum income to sponsor his or her spouse and need to present all the related document as a proof legal income. Thats why i think my fiancee isnt qualified. I forgot to mention, last year i came to toronto at april 2017 and i left on oct 2017, which mean i stayed 6months even i didnt overstay, but do u think its really possible for the officer to let me enter canada again? Im worry if the officer see my passport and start to questioning me about my stamp and i need to tell the truth that i applied student visa etc, and how if the officer wouldnt let me in to toronto again?? Sorry for so many question. But im really confused and feel so lost right now

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi, first thanks for ur response and advised, really appriciated that. But i did a little bit researched online before, its written that if a canadian want to sponsor me, he or she need at least 31.000 cad as a minimum income to sponsor his or her spouse and need to present all the related document as a proof legal income. Thats why i think my fiancee isnt qualified. I forgot to mention, last year i came to toronto at april 2017 and i left on oct 2017, which mean i stayed 6months even i didnt overstay, but do u think its really possible for the officer to let me enter canada again? Im worry if the officer see my passport and start to questioning me about my stamp and i need to tell the truth that i applied student visa etc, and how if the officer wouldnt let me in to toronto again?? Sorry for so many question. But im really confused and feel so lost right now
There is no income requirement to sponsor a spouse / common law partner. You're misreading / misunderstanding the rules.

Reactions: YVR123

PrincessCRV

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-05-2018
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Request
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
21-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-08-2018
Scylla is correct. There is no minimum income requirements for spouses. You may be getting it confused with other forms of family sponsorships. I'm not clear why you think your multiple entry visa would no longer be valid just because you were rejected for a student visa. Did someone indicate to you that this was the case? If you haven't overstayed and no one informed you it was cancelled, it should still be valid. Just because you didn't qualify for a student visa should not automatically lead to the cancellation of your visitor visa. Just make sure you have ties to your home country and a return ticket so they don't think you are planning to move to Canada. Once you are in Canada, you can get married and be sponsored by your spouse if that is what you want to do.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Your situation is quite simple, not complicated. You seem to be worrying and creating unnecessary problems.

As already said, there is no minimum income requirement to sponsor a spouse.

As you hold a valid TRV and have not overstayed, you should be fine to come to Canada as a visitor. You can choose whether to apply inland or outland.

Reactions: scylla and YVR123

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Your situation is quite simple, not complicated. You seem to be worrying and creating unnecessary problems.
Agreed. This is a very straight-forward case.

Sherlyshenlie

Jul 26, 2018
Thanks all for the advised and response. So im worrying because before i left canada, i spoke with a lawyer, he had office in montreal, he said its better i go back asap to my country, because he said i already stayed for 6 months in canada, its mean in the future if i try to re enter canada again, the officer will questioning what kind of tourist that already stayed in canada for 6 months and applied for extension, back again to travel? Doesnt she need to work? Because living as a tourist in canada pretty expensive, so its doesnt make any sense if u already stayed for 6 months as a tourist but try to enter again to travel. Thats what he said. So im apologize if my concern created other unnecessary problems, i never had this kind of situation before, so please understand. The second, my fiancee status right now, he is working in his company as a delivery driver since sept 2017 but he didnt pay tax, which mean the company paid him cash ( im sure u all know what is mean) I dont know if under that condition he is still eligible to sponsor me, because as i know if u work legally in canada u need to pay tax, but he said they will pay higher if he agree to get pay in cash. One of my friend, she's indonesian, she migrated to canada when she was 15yo, now she is citizen, she got married with another indonesian citizen, and she sponsored her husband for PR, and he got it. They told me that when u apply for PR, u partner need to show at least 3 years valid minimum income, so the goverment will approve. My fiancee wasnt canadian born, he was born in china, at age of 4 he and his family migrated toUS and age of 16 he moved to canada and obtained citizen of canada. I thought his situation and my friend similar thats why i thought he isnt qualified. But thanks to so many advises u all gave to me, i really appriciated that.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Your husband has a bit of an issue. I assume he isn't declaring any of the money which is tax fraud. Not the best idea if he wanted to sponsor someone. Although there is no income requirement he is going to have a problem saying he can support you if he declares he makes no income.

Sherlyshenlie

Jul 26, 2018
Your husband has a bit of an issue. I assume he isn't declaring any of the money which is tax fraud. Not the best idea if he wanted to sponsor someone. Although there is no income requirement he is going to have a problem saying he can support you if he declares he makes no income.
Yeah i know, so its mean he isnt eligible to sponsor me. Maybe i think the best for us right now is stay outside canada first till we can figure out any way to come back to canada in future. Anyway thanks once again for all ur advise :)

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017

That is not true i sponsored my husband back in 2015 i did not have to much money in the bank my husband made more money you have to prove they do not go on welfare

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Yeah i know, so its mean he isnt eligible to sponsor me. Maybe i think the best for us right now is stay outside canada first till we can figure out any way to come back to canada in future. Anyway thanks once again for all ur advise :)
He can still sponsor you but you would need to show other sources of financial support.

Reactions: canuck78

Munnu

Mar 10, 2023
Plz help me 10 year multiple entry business visa 2018 jan enter candana 2021 April leave also 3year stay in canada re-enter possible

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Plz help me 10 year multiple entry business visa 2018 jan enter candana 2021 April leave also 3year stay in canada re-enter possible
A 10 year business visa does not allow you to remain for 3 years unless you applied for extensions. Did you apply multiple times to extend your stay?