04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
Hello Dear Members,

I really need your help in reviewing the purpose of travel & letter of invitation for my parents' visitor visa application. A few important things about their application are below -

1. Father is a retired teacher and pensioner. Mom is a homemaker.
2. They don't own any property or vehicle in India. Everything is under my name.
3. Father gets a monthly pension and he needs to be present in India for the bank to release the pension to his account. (Life certificate)
4. My sister, brother-in-law, and their son are in India and they keep visiting them regularly.
5. They have around $24000 in their saving account and a $12000 fixed deposit which will be used for their travel.
6. My wife and I are expecting our first child in Oct 2022. Family unification and celebrating the birth of their grandchild is the main purpose of their visit.

I am struggling to write convincing content to prove their strong ties to India. Below is my write-up.

Purpose Of Travel

To,
Visa Officer,
Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)

Sub: Purpose of Travel

Dear Visa Officer,

My Name is ABC (Passport No: ABC, DOB: April 0, 1955), and I am an Indian Citizen living in the city of ABC, Punjab, India. My spouse, ABC , (Passport No: TABC, DOB: Nov 0, 1954) and I are applying for a visitor’s visa for Canada.

The main purpose of our visit is to meet our son and daughter-in-law and to celebrate the birth of our grandchild expected to be born in Oct 2022. We will stay with our son’s family at their residence located at ABC, Brampton, ON – L7A ABC. The duration of our stay will be approx. 3 months and tentative travel dates are Oct 01, 2022, to Dec 30, 2022.

We are genuine visitors, and we assure you that we will leave Canada at the end of our visit. We are financially self-sufficient with access to each other’s funds and will pay for our travel. In addition to this, I am a pensioner and I need to be physically present in India for the bank to release my monthly pension funds to my account. A note from the bank is attached in support along with proof of funds. Moreover, our daughter, son-in-law, and grandson are in India, and they keep visiting us every now and then. (how to rewrite this line to leave an impact)

We have attached the following documents with this application for your perusal.

Bank statements (proof of funds)
Pension document and bank’s note for my physical presence in India
Marriage certificate
Income Tax returns (last 2 years)

Please feel free to contact me in case of any questions. Our contact info is undersigned.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Regards,
Father's Name and Mother's Name
phone number
ABCsingh@gmail.com
How did this go?

I want to (re)write a SOP for a friend. Her SOP is 10 pages long, and I want to drastically reduce it.

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
please can any one in the house help me for how to write (purpose of visit )just for tourist around Toronto, me and my 2 kids, my husband will remain in nigeria because he has study application submitted already going for vacation during the Christmas, we dont have any friend or relative in canada. please kindly send a sample of it to talktosunnylege@gmail.com
Nigerian here,

How did the application go?

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
Before you respond, you should have made your research. Have you checked the processing time for visitor's visa for Nigeria, I am a Nigerian and certain with what I typed and not an amateur in the system. I said what I said!
Hi fellow Nigerian, have you done spousal sponsorship? Could you point me to a Nigerian pertinent thread?

maham Ali

Jun 22, 2022
What is the minimum amount of bank statement for a Canada visit visa that is considered ideal? Can anyone provide guidance, please?

Elkass

Oct 18, 2023
In my opinion, I think that letter is way too brief, not detailed enough, a lot of people get refused due to "Purpose of Visit", so it's best to make it right the first time. Take it from someone who was successful in getting a multiple TRV from a Vietnamese wife. Here is our letter:

Elkass

Oct 18, 2023
In my opinion, I think that letter is way too brief, not detailed enough, a lot of people get refused due to "Purpose of Visit", so it's best to make it right the first time. Take it from someone who was successful in getting a multiple TRV from a Vietnamese wife. Here is our letter:
Wow, thanks for this letter