+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please i got a job offer from Citylube-oil Canada and they directed me to an agency call Vfs ghana . I did a payment i want to know if is legit

Marfoernest

Aug 13, 2023
Please I want to know if Vfs global Canada ghana do payment option for mtn mobile money because I did payment through that for biometric

Marfoernest

Aug 13, 2023
Please I want to know if Vfs global Canada ghana do payment option for mtn mobile money because I did payment through that for biometric
So you have an approved LMIA with CityLube? For what job? You may want to post the job. Not sure how you paid but the link says how you pay for biometrics.

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/buy-services
The job position was security guard. And they even send me the recommendation letter from Quebec. But what bothering me about is they told me to pay for the plane ticket before biometric process that where my problem is now because the ticket cost they are requesting is costing here in ghana.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The job position was security guard. And they even send me the recommendation letter from Quebec. But what bothering me about is they told me to pay for the plane ticket before biometric process that where my problem is now because the ticket cost they are requesting is costing here in ghana.
There is no way that you got an approved LMIA with job offer for a security guard. If the job is in Quebec you would need a CAQ too. Post the job letter. You are being scammed.

Cody Elixxes

Feb 9, 2024
Nathan Teye is very right.
They are a global network FRAUDSTERS. BIG TIME ONES. from INDIA and NIGERIA.
I got scammed.