+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please helpp

impression

Dec 31, 2015
i am just confused. If i apply for express passport after oath will they ask me questions,Kindly share experience please

Politren

Jan 16, 2015
Hi
It is recommended to wait 2 business days after the Oath and there shouldn't be any problem to get your passport even with express order.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
impression said:
i am just confused. If i apply for express passport after oath will they ask me questions,Kindly share experience please

After Citizenship Oath, it takes 48 hours to update the Federal systems. Anybody who want express passport, all to have pay additional fee as required. There is absolutely nothing to worry at all, its completely legal.

Lot of new Citizens apply for Express Passport either out of curiosity or for travel which they had postponed waiting for Oath.

Its the same form, same information EXCEPT you need it urgently. As your PR card will taken away at the time before the Oath Ceremony and Canadian Citizenship Certificate is issued.

aloksh25

Star Member
Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YOU can apply for any kind of service to get Passport , but you will have to wait for 2 business day as passport is federal service and it take up to 48 hr to get system updated
good luck