+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HELP

rithu

Aug 3, 2011
Hello everyone...

I need a help from you guys.. actually my husband is in canada since jan 2010, he went to canada on student visa and he was granted a visa till sep 2010.. I applied for a student dependent visa in july but my visa got rejected at that i had a job but i was unable to provide them a leave letter but i put all my documents related to my job..offer letter, pay slips and a letter from office stating i am working with the organization since july 2008...the second time i applied for visa in may 2011 and it got rejected, at this time i didn't had job as i left the organization in april 2011..but, my husband got a full time job in reputed bank in saskatchewan .. His post graduate work permit will expire by sep 2011...Now he will be applying for PR through SINP and he will also apply for extension in this month and he might get for another one or two year.. its been 6 years, we are married...its really difficult to stay without him, i stay here with my in laws....can i apply reapply again for temporary visa? 2 times they have rejected...

Regards,
Rithu

ashokcan

Apr 28, 2011
rithu said:
Hello everyone...

I need a help from you guys.. actually my husband is in canada since jan 2010, he went to canada on student visa and he was granted a visa till sep 2010.. I applied for a student dependent visa in july but my visa got rejected at that i had a job but i was unable to provide them a leave letter but i put all my documents related to my job..offer letter, pay slips and a letter from office stating i am working with the organization since july 2008...the second time i applied for visa in may 2011 and it got rejected, at this time i didn't had job as i left the organization in april 2011..but, my husband got a full time job in reputed bank in saskatchewan .. His post graduate work permit will expire by sep 2011...Now he will be applying for PR through SINP and he will also apply for extension in this month and he might get for another one or two year.. its been 6 years, we are married...its really difficult to stay without him, i stay here with my in laws....can i apply reapply again for temporary visa? 2 times they have rejected...

Regards,
Rithu
Hello Rithu,

Read your story. Please explain the reasons for rejection of your temporary visa.

rithu

Aug 3, 2011
First time they rejected because of travel history and by relationships in Canada and my financial assets in my country... and 2nd time they rejected because travel history and my employment status as i left job. I think becoz my husband is still on post graduate student work permit they are not giving me a visa.. in sep his visa will expire and he will apply for a worker visa. I want to be with my husband and i don't know why they are not giving me a visitor visa.. We are married for the past 6yrs.

Ansh.

Aug 2, 2011
Hello

Please don't try more just wait until your Husband get Work Permit
After your Husband get work Permit it will easy for u to get Dependent Visa