+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help

recept

Jun 29, 2022
Hi guys. I received my student visa approval on September 15th and now i have my passport stamped. The thing is my intake is the september intake so now i cant get into september intake because of the visa delay so i deffered my intake to january 2023 before i got the student approval. But the school said that the intake is full(At that time, in the school website it said that the january 2023 was open, after my request they have updated it) and the only option is to waitlist me but they said they can't guarantee if i get a seat and apply for the May 2023 intake as well. I am really exhausted right now. Since i don't have an LOA for January i can't arrive canada and get ready for the semester just in case if i get the admission for january 2023. They said until December 12th they're not sure. They said even after that they can't guarantee there will be a seat. Please suggest a solution guys.

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
Hi guys. I received my student visa approval on September 15th and now i have my passport stamped. The thing is my intake is the september intake so now i cant get into september intake because of the visa delay so i deffered my intake to january 2023 before i got the student approval. But the school said that the intake is full(At that time, in the school website it said that the january 2023 was open, after my request they have updated it) and the only option is to waitlist me but they said they can't guarantee if i get a seat and apply for the May 2023 intake as well. I am really exhausted right now. Since i don't have an LOA for January i can't arrive canada and get ready for the semester just in case if i get the admission for january 2023. They said until December 12th they're not sure. They said even after that they can't guarantee there will be a seat. Please suggest a solution guys.
It would seem the best thing to do is to defer for the May 23 intake right now. If you are waitlisted for the Jan 23 intake and then find out it's full, chances are May 23 intake will be already full or close to filling. It's best to defer right now and get a place for the May 23 term.

Reactions: RamSatt