+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help

Jimmya

Feb 16, 2022
Hi everyone,
I submitted my application in the category of parents' sponsorship. I was received the email notify that:
"The Consent and Declaration form submitted is incomplete. Please submit a complete Consent and Declaration form within the Permanent Residence Online Application Portal. This form should be completed and electronically signed by the Principal Applicant. To electronically sign, the Principal Applicant must enter their name as it appears on their passport in the designated signature field."
How should I do that as this part is not changeable in submitted applications?
Many thanks

nilnitesh

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Hi everyone,
I submitted my application in the category of parents' sponsorship. I was received the email notify that:
"The Consent and Declaration form submitted is incomplete. Please submit a complete Consent and Declaration form within the Permanent Residence Online Application Portal. This form should be completed and electronically signed by the Principal Applicant. To electronically sign, the Principal Applicant must enter their name as it appears on their passport in the designated signature field."
How should I do that as this part is not changeable in submitted applications?
Many thanks
Did you get an email from them with instructions? Also are you able to sign it in the online portal?

Gurjit Manhas

Feb 21, 2022
Hi Jimmya,
I also received the email Consent & Declaration Form (PA): The Consent and Declaration form submitted is incomplete. Do we know from where we can download or get this form ?.

vishal23489

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have also received the same query for my parents PR application. Button is disable to fill the online consent form.
Can someone please help how to fill this form ?

I have got an email from IRCC with all the incomplete forms and asking to fill Consent & Declaration Form.

Consent & Declaration Form (PA): The Consent and Declaration form submitted is
incomplete. Please submit a complete Consent and Declaration form within the
Permanent Residence Online Application Portal. This form should be completed and
electronically signed by the Principal Applicant. To electronically sign, the Principal
Applicant must enter their name as it appears on their passport in the designated
signature field.

lb78

Apr 10, 2022
Did anyone figure out how to resolve this? We have also received this statement. How do we re-sign the Consent and Declaration? Do we need to resubmit the entire application in order to do so?

lb78

Apr 10, 2022
I have also received the same query for my parents PR application. Button is disable to fill the online consent form.
Can someone please help how to fill this form ?

I have got an email from IRCC with all the incomplete forms and asking to fill Consent & Declaration Form.

Consent & Declaration Form (PA): The Consent and Declaration form submitted is
incomplete. Please submit a complete Consent and Declaration form within the
Permanent Residence Online Application Portal. This form should be completed and
electronically signed by the Principal Applicant. To electronically sign, the Principal
Applicant must enter their name as it appears on their passport in the designated
signature field.
Were you able to resolve this? I'm also looking for answers.

Jimmya

Feb 16, 2022
Hi,
Have you tried from your personal account on Online Portal- You can fill out the same form there (Spouse Sponsorship or Other Family Members' Sponsorship) from Start New Application.., then convert it to the PDF format and send it as an email to the IRCC under your File Number subject. It will not impact your current application as you are NOT SUBMITTING. You can check this approach with regulated consultants. Except for this, I did not find any other approach for doing this, as the portal is closed now.
Bests,

lb78

Apr 10, 2022
Hi,
Have you tried from your personal account on Online Portal- You can fill out the same form there (Spouse Sponsorship or Other Family Members' Sponsorship) from Start New Application.., then convert it to the PDF format and send it as an email to the IRCC under your File Number subject. It will not impact your current application as you are NOT SUBMITTING. You can check this approach with regulated consultants. Except for this, I did not find any other approach for doing this, as the portal is closed now.
Bests,
That was a great solution, thank you so much! You've helped more than one person who was looking for this information.

charmsel

Nov 5, 2015
Hello, I received an update on my in laws application and when I checked the pgp portal it says the application has been returned and the consent and declaration form is incomplete. There is no instructions on how to upload or resubmit it. I can't upload or click the start to sign the declaration form. Please help. What steps did you do?

lb78

Apr 10, 2022
Hello, I received an update on my in laws application and when I checked the pgp portal it says the application has been returned and the consent and declaration form is incomplete. There is no instructions on how to upload or resubmit it. I can't upload or click the start to sign the declaration form. Please help. What steps did you do?
You can open a new application via the PR Portal that you will not submit. Scroll down to the Consent & Declaration, open it and fill it out. Then do File and Save as a PDF and you can print, scan, and just email that in.

Vinnie2019

Oct 21, 2018
Hi....These are great posts. My case is the same. IRCC rejected my child sponsorship due to missing the Consent & Declaration which has to signed by Principal Applicant. I will follow the steps that you posted and email the form to my son so he can sign it and email back to me to submit? when your application get rejected. You have to re-do your application from beginning? Or can I email the missing form in? Please advise? Thank you very much....