My husband is my sponsor
I just noticed hes name was spelt wrongly on hes Bank statement
Hes last name ends with 'a' but on hes bank statement it ends with 'e'
Should i be worried

Reactions: melbeltagy

Erfan115

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
What is his full name in his identification document and what name was given in the Bank statement? Please spell the name out.

Erfan115

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
Usually in such cases you should mention the misspellings in the SOP at the end with an "important note"

But since this was a genuine thing you missed its ok the visa officer will understand. What I'll suggest is send a case specific enquiry immediately and explain it to them. Attach a copy of your husbands identification with matching last name or fathers name in both the bank statement and the identification document. Case specific enquiries do work and i fixed mistakes in my application through it. So dont waste time and send one immediately.

Reactions: melbeltagy

Ndii

Apr 8, 2018
Th
Usually in such cases you should mention the misspellings in the SOP at the end with an "important note"

But since this was a genuine thing you missed its ok the visa officer will understand. What I'll suggest is send a case specific enquiry immediately and explain it to them. Attach a copy of your husbands identification with matching last name or fathers name in both the bank statement and the identification document. Case specific enquiries do work and i fixed mistakes in my application through it. So dont waste time and send one immediately.
how should i send it
Through courier?

Ndii

Apr 8, 2018
I

i did paper application
Please put me through

Erfan115

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
Jaydana rufus idan
Jaydane rufus idan

Just the letter 'a' 'e' that is the problem

This isnt a problem at all! You dont even need to send a case specific enquiry. Relax they only take total name changes seriously.
My fathers name is Mahdi Hassan but the statment showed Mahadi Hassan. Added an a in Mahdi. They didn't fuss i got my visa. Dont worry.

Ndii

Apr 8, 2018
This isnt a problem at all! You dont even need to send a case specific enquiry. Relax they only take total name changes seriously.
My fathers name is Mahdi Hassan but the statment showed Mahadi Hassan. Added an a in Mahdi. They didn't fuss i got my visa. Dont worry.
Oh thanks soo much