+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help !!!!!!!?

Shervin_f_s

Jan 19, 2017
Bryanna said:
Your bank statements? Investments? Invitation letter signed by both of you? Marriage certificate? Sponsorship undertaking? Medical Insurance?
My bank statements : yes Invitation letter signed by Me only but explain in invitation my husband support as well? Marriage certificate: yes .Sponsorship undertaking : yes Medical Insurance: yes

Shervin_f_s

Jan 19, 2017
Bryanna said:
bank statements? Investments? Invitation letter signed by both of you? Marriage certificate? Sponsorship undertaking? Medical Insurance?
bank statements : yes Invitation letter signed by mine ,Marriage certificate : yes ,Sponsorship undertaking yes Medical Insurance:yes

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I could be wrong. Based on your previous posts, I think maybe you did not prepare the application properly.... or you have not included some evidence.

The invitation letter should have been signed by you and your husband if you do not meet LICO alone

Shervin_f_s

Jan 19, 2017
Bryanna said:
I could be wrong. Based on your previous posts, I think maybe you did not prepare the application properly.... or you have not included some evidence.

The invitation letter should have been signed by you and your husband if you do not meet LICO alone
I ll check again . Last question is . Should i apply for my father as supervisa or tourist visa?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Shervin_f_s said:
I ll check again . Last question is . Should i apply for my father as supervisa or tourist visa?
Do post the complete list of documents submitted by your dad and yourself.

Give as many details as possible about his situation: Employed/retired + family ties + property/land ownership + financial situation + previous travel history

What is your dad's nationality?

Shervin_f_s

Jan 19, 2017
Bryanna said:
Do post the complete list of documents submitted by your dad and yourself.

Give as many details as possible about his situation: Employed/retired + family ties + property/land ownership + financial situation + previous travel history

What is your dad's nationality?
Iran,should i apply as supervisa or tourist visa?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Shervin_f_s said:
Iran,should i apply as supervisa or tourist visa?
A TRV or super visa would depend entirely on the specifics of your dad's situation. It will be easier to answer this question if you post more details.

It may also help if you apply for GCMS notes

Shervin_f_s

Jan 19, 2017
Bryanna said:
A TRV or super visa would depend entirely on the specifics of your dad's situation. It will be easier to answer this question if you post more details.

It may also help if you apply for GCMS notes
Gcms note is officer notes right? How can I apply? Do I have to pay for it?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Shervin_f_s said:
Ok great thank you but question is if i apply for tourist visa ia better or apply as supervisa you think ?
It really depends on what your dad's situation is + what documents you and he will submit + does he have any previous travel history, etc

Please share more information so that it is easier to advise

Shervin_f_s

Jan 19, 2017
He is store's owner. He submit his pension , retirement letter , his property, business license, His bank account which it was 20k cad.
Travel history always travel to middle east what countries don't need visa.

amit_27

Feb 20, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-06-2016
File Transfer...
18-07-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
Your bank statements? Investments? Invitation letter signed by both of you? Marriage certificate? Sponsorship undertaking? Medical Insurance?
Hi Bryanna,

Is the invitation letter supposed to be separate from the sponsorship undertaking? Can I mention that I take full responsibility of finances in the invitation itself? Or, are 2 separate docs needed? Thank you!

amit_27

Feb 20, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-06-2016
File Transfer...
18-07-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016