+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help...

Van66

Mar 5, 2016
Hello: Everybody.

My wife just got an e-mail yesterday, asking her to undergo the medical examination. We have a son who is Canadian citizen but how come they don't include my son in the Medical Report.

This is what they say. Complete A Medical Examination: Within thirty ( 30 ) days of the date of this letter, a medical examination must be completed by you. 1. you

IMPORTANT: you are required to undergo the medical examination within 30 days of the date of this letter: Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

What about my son ???

Please help...

Bcboundboy

Aug 16, 2016
Van66 said:
Hello: Everybody.

My wife just got an e-mail yesterday, asking her to undergo the medical examination. We have a son who is Canadian citizen but how come they don't include my son in the Medical Report.

This is what they say. Complete A Medical Examination: Within thirty ( 30 ) days of the date of this letter, a medical examination must be completed by you. 1. you

IMPORTANT: you are required to undergo the medical examination within 30 days of the date of this letter: Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

What about my son ???

Please help...
You said your son is a Canadian citizen. So he doesn't need to immigrate, or get examined for it, he already has a legal right of entry and residency.

Van66

Mar 5, 2016
Yes my son is coming to Canada with my wife but why CIC don't ask him to do the medical exam...

I know that from the cic webside say that all family member who want to immigrate to Canada must do the medical examination...

PGR

Aug 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-01-2017
Van66 said:
Yes my son is coming to Canada with my wife but why CIC don't ask him to do the medical exam...

I know that from the cic webside say that all family member who want to immigrate to Canada must do the medical examination...
Your son is not immigrating to Canada because he already is a Canadian citizen. Only immigrants who are not Canadian citizens need to undergo a medical examination.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
PGR said:
Your son is not immigrating to Canada because he already is a Canadian citizen. Only immigrants who are not Canadian citizens need to undergo a medical examination.
He is simply "resettling". Holding Canadian citizenship means he does not require to go through assessments to live in or visit Canada. He has a legal right to live here.

Van66

Mar 5, 2016
Oh I see.

Because I am sponsoring my wife and CIC wants her to do the medical exam, so I thought my son has to undergo the medical exam as well.

Since he is Canadian Citizen, he does not require to undergo the medical exam and he has a legal right to live here, as Profiler said..

I understand it now.

Thank you all for the help.