Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-10-2015
Nomination.....
OINP-7-16-2015-Declined it
I withdrew my application and submitted a new one. I was also asked to cancel my job bank profile. I tried to cancel that profile but failed. (job bank doesnot provide a cancellation option OR button). Anyway, I created a new EE profile, and used a new email address.The notifications for this new profile were however sent to my old email (for the old EE profile) I also created a new Job bank profile with the new email as Job bank would not let me use the old email. My question is, will my profile change from pending? Am worried that the email changes may not permit this. I must say that I get random messages from CIC saying my profile has been updated but there's always no changes.
Also is there a new a 1800 number to contact the express entry and job bank people?

Any advise would be appreciated!

Thanks all!

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
411 said:
I withdrew my application and submitted a new one. I was also asked to cancel my job bank profile. I tried to cancel that profile but failed. (job bank doesnot provide a cancellation option OR button). Anyway, I created a new EE profile, and used a new email address.The notifications for this new profile were however sent to my old email (for the old EE profile) I also created a new Job bank profile with the new email as Job bank would not let me use the old email. My question is, will my profile change from pending? Am worried that the email changes may not permit this. I must say that I get random messages from CIC saying my profile has been updated but there's always no changes.
Also is there a new a 1800 number to contact the express entry and job bank people?

Thanks all!
You just have to disable your job bank account and thats it.

Star Member
Sep 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-10-2015
Nomination.....
how do I do that? Ive tried several times but couldnot.
Thank you!

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
411 said:

Thanks all!

You just simply deactivate your profile. On your the job bank account you can find the DEACTIVTE your profile button at the bottom of the page.
Good luck!

Star Member
Sep 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-10-2015
Nomination.....
Hi there,

I cant find that button/option anywhere. :( :(

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
411 said:
Hi there,

I cant find that button/option anywhere. :( :(
Try to use the Full site if you're using your mobile in accessing your job bank account

Star Member
Sep 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-10-2015
Nomination.....
Am logged in on my computer-Is it possible to tell me where exactly that option is located?

Thanks!

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
411 said:
Am logged in on my computer-Is it possible to tell me where exactly that option is located?

Thanks!

Right below your job match invites.

Star Member
Sep 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-10-2015
Nomination.....
Hi Audrey!

Ive done that. It says my job seeker profile is inactive however my account is still active.

Thank you

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
411 said:
Hi Audrey!

Ive done that. It says my job seeker profile is inactive however my account is still active.

Thank you

I guess you should wait until your account is totally deactivated maybe in 24-48 hrs. There's no other way of disabling account aside from deactivating it.