+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help!!

rogers1234

Jun 3, 2015
It has happened since November 2014. My friend told me that he has known a TV Station( He give me the CRTC Licence Copy) would be started. He asked me if I have friend who works in the same industry experienced wants to immigrate to Canada and he can help to apply. He told me that the first stage fee is $20,000 and he promised can get the Ontario PNP pre-approval Letter within one month once he received the deposit. After that, he needs $10,000 for stage 2 (Skill Worker immigration application) which the processing time is six months.One month later, We’ve asked him about the status and he replied us it was on processing.

It’s seven months till now , we have never received any application documents.We find out he is not a ICCRC Member or Lawyer.He refuse to return the money to us. If he is not a ICCRC member. How can we get the money back? Is it a criminal offence?

I have all the document included :receipt for PNP Immigration application with his signature, Bank Transaction to his company. CRTC Licence copy.....

I am so stupid to trust this guy. Please tell me what can i do.Maybe there have more victim outside.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You've been scammed. You can't buy PNP nominations. Whenever something sounds too good or too easy to be true - it probably is. Looks like you've learned this the hard way.

This is a criminal matter - not an immigration matter. If you want to try to get your money back, you'll have to pursue your friend legally.

Impossible for us to say if you'll ever get any of your money back.