+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please HELP

Journey2PR

Mar 27, 2015
Hello People,

Congratulations to those who got ITA.. Quite happy i can expect in next few draws sitting on 362 points.

My experience is two years of Part time as a receptionist in a hotel from UK as i was a student so even my full time experience will count as part time. isnt it ?

Secondly i got a work permit to work as a full time receptionist for one whole year as a internship but i was hired as FULL TIME receptionist (LONDON )

Then i have one year of experience in a Bakery which was owned but to show the experience i wrote as Operations manager again a different NOC (INDIA)

then i have a one year of experience in as a Accommodation supervisor from Dubai again a different NOC.. but i wanna apply on this NOC which is 6313 ...

The question is should i get the reference letters from all above companies or just the latest one and should i claim the points on experience on all the above no matter if they are on a different NOCs...

Please clarify.

visaowl

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Journey2PR said:
Hello People,

Congratulations to those who got ITA.. Quite happy i can expect in next few draws sitting on 362 points.

My experience is two years of Part time as a receptionist in a hotel from UK as i was a student so even my full time experience will count as part time. isnt it ?

Secondly i got a work permit to work as a full time receptionist for one whole year as a internship but i was hired as FULL TIME receptionist (LONDON )

Then i have one year of experience in a Bakery which was owned but to show the experience i wrote as Operations manager again a different NOC (INDIA)

then i have a one year of experience in as a Accommodation supervisor from Dubai again a different NOC.. but i wanna apply on this NOC which is 6313 ...

The question is should i get the reference letters from all above companies or just the latest one and should i claim the points on experience on all the above no matter if they are on a different NOCs...

Please clarify.
Work done while on student visa will not count towards experience. Yes, you will have to get reference letters from all the employers that you have entered on your application. Even if the work was on different NOCs.

Journey2PR

Mar 27, 2015
visaowl said:
Work done while on student visa will not count towards experience. Yes, you will have to get reference letters from all the employers that you have entered on your application. Even if the work was on different NOCs.
How sure r u on this...?? will it not be counted as my work experience (2 years of part time = 1 year of full time )

visaowl

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Journey2PR said:
How sure r u on this...?? will it not be counted as my work experience (2 years of part time = 1 year of full time )
That's not how it works. CIC has guidelines on how much part-time work is equivalent to full-time work. You can search about it.

You are asking me how sure I am, how about you produce something on the contrary refuting it. I just said what CIC says.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
work while a student and internships don't count so if your visa stated it was an internship you can't use it for experience either.