+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please help

abidbdo

Dec 24, 2014
hello here new line added to my ecase please tell me what it can be

4.We sent you a letter on March 7, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us

my application was received on 15th jan and process start 7th march

dpenabill

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2010
abidbdo said:

4.We sent you a letter on March 7, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us

Wait to see the correspondence itself. It could be a mere fingerprint request. A request for a specific document. Or it could be a Residency Questionnaire (RQ). No point in speculating. It should come within two weeks to a month (eCas references to mailing dates can be notoriously inaccurate).

Kabumchun

Mar 8, 2015
Hi,

Where did you see this description?

If you checked online then probably it is a letter explaining when they received your file and when they start processing including the booklet.

cberger

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
in my case it was a fingerprint request. However, in my case it didn't add much of a delay compared to people that weren't asked for anything.

djoli

Oct 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From my own personal experience this happens when you contact CIC and request an update on your case. They do not actually send you anything it is just a system generated message that only shows up in your ecas, so I would not worry too much about. If can also contact CIC just to make sure.

abidbdo said:

abidbdo

Dec 24, 2014
hello

it was very quick and today on 12 march I received letter saying

*-photocopies of the biographical page of any passport you have had during the relevant 4 years period preceding the date of your application.

now I just have one passport and that was expired in December 2012 and I renewed it in mid 2013 , and I send all copies of renewal page plus biographical page as well, instead of that I still received this letter , what should I do now???

OP_POP

Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abidbdo said:
hello

*-photocopies of the biographical page of any passport you have had during the relevant 4 years period preceding the date of your application.

now I just have one passport and that was expired in December 2012 and I renewed it in mid 2013 , and I send all copies of renewal page plus biographical page as well, instead of that I still received this letter , what should I do now???
Send the copies again along with a letter explaining what you just wrote here.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
abidbdo said:
hello

I see the reason that CIC is interested in looking for your passport held between december 2012 and mid 2013. As you did not renew the passport during that time, you need to explain that you did not renew the passport between december 2012 and mid 2013. Also send all biographical pages of your passports that you have held in last 4 years and copies of renewal pages(if the same passport was renewed again) as well.

Canadafrenzy

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abidbdo said:
hello

Hi abidbdo,

Just a quick question: Is that letter requiring your passport copies from CIC Sydney or the local office?

abidbdo

Dec 24, 2014
thanks every one for your kind reply, I just sent them biographical & passport renewal pages copies with explanation letter

Canadafrenzy I received this letter from Sydney office my file is not transferred yet to local office

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
abidbdo said:
hello

hi, did you receive the letter as the sponsor or as the primary applicant.
I also have the same messeage but nothing received yet. I am the sponsor here in Canada, will I receive the mail or the applicant will receive it
thanks