+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help.

Halsall1

Apr 11, 2014
I am heartbroken. My 4 children live in Alberta, I need to find away to live near them. What can I do?

I am 32 year old male.
I am a British citizen.
Nobody to sponsor me in Canada.
Not a skilled worker.

They must be a way for me to live near my children! I can't believe that a country like Canada can not see it is beneficial for their father to live near his children.

I was living in Canada on a visitor visa, that expired and I stayed. Yes I know I should of left, but I didn't and that's something I have to live with. I was given an order to leave and a one year ban.

My wife wants a divorce because of my stupidity and won't sponsor me so that is that. No she isn't going to change her mind.

I don't care what I have to do for work when I get there, I just need to be around them.

Surely they must be a way? Please help. Please don't judge me, I know what I should of done, it's already killing me, I just need help.

Thanks

Nick

remiiade

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
Halsall1 said:
I am heartbroken. My 4 children live in Alberta, I need to find away to live near them. What can I do?

I am 32 year old male.
I am a British citizen.
Not a skilled worker.

They must be a way for me to live near my children! I can't believe that a country like Canada can not see it is beneficial for their father to live near his children.

I was living in Canada on a visitor visa, that expired and I stayed. Yes I know I should of left, but I didn't and that's something I have to live with. I was given an order to leave and a one year ban.

My wife wants a divorce because of my stupidity and won't sponsor me so that is that. No she isn't going to change her mind.

I don't care what I have to do for work when I get there, I just need to be around them.

Surely they must be a way? Please help. Please don't judge me, I know what I should of done, it's already killing me, I just need help.

Thanks

Nick

Please try and get in touch with an immigration lawyer, they are your best option.

I am sorry for the situation you are in and I hope it gets resolved for your kids and yourself.

All the best!

Diaboluce

Jul 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Sydeny, NS
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Nomination.....
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
Halsall1 said:

I am 32 year old male.
I am a British citizen.
Not a skilled worker.

Thanks

Nick

Hello Nick,

Sorry to hear your situations but what I can suggest for you is to look up Alberta PNP site and try to search proper stream for your situation.
if you are really desperate to live in Canada, best thing to start is to find a job in Canada.
but since you were banned for 1 year, you really need to talk someone professional about your banned situation before you look for job in Canada.

I think it's kind of tough to find answer on internet since your situation is complicated. Please find someone professional who can actually help you.

I wish you really solve this out and settle in Canada with your lovely children

Hope for best

asagalen

May 22, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2010
AOR Received.
April 3,2010
Med's Request
April 3, 2010
Med's Done....
April 14, 2010
Passport Req..
May 21, 2010/Ecas: DM June 23 2010
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2010
LANDED..........
july 17, 2010
Halsall1 said:

I am 32 year old male.
I am a British citizen.
Not a skilled worker.

Thanks

Nick
You may want to check this out - International Experience Category- check if you're country is in the list.

http://www.international.gc.ca/experience/intro_incoming-intro_entrant.aspx?lang=eng