+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help

Omar_ahmed

Jan 22, 2014
Hi everyone..

I just finished my 3 years studies in Canada and I'm going to apply for the work permit.. I have the choose to apply online together with my wife who accompanying me in Canada. She has a visitor visa. I'm wondering after we get the permits can she apply for the entry visa so we can go back home and come back. I'm not sure if she can get the entry visa unless she's student or worker but not a visitor..

My question is:

After I get the permits as foreign worker and my wife as a visitor. Can she apply for entry visa within Canada? :'(

Thanks in advance...

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
Omar_ahmed said:
Hi everyone..

I just finished my 3 years studies in Canada and I'm going to apply for the work permit.. I have the choose to apply online together with my wife who accompanying me in Canada. She has a visitor visa. I'm wondering after we get the permits can she apply for the entry visa so we can go back home and come back. I'm not sure if she can get the entry visa unless she's student or worker but not a visitor..

My question is:

After I get the permits as foreign worker and my wife as a visitor. Can she apply for entry visa within Canada? :'(

Thanks in advance...
Your post is confusing....

1. Where are you now?

2. Where is your wife?

3. Are you from a VISA exempt country?

This works like this, if you are OUTSIDE Canada and apply for your PGWP, you can include your wife as well in the application and get her a S-OWP and when you pay for the VISA, select Multiple entry VISA so that you could go to your home country and come back to Canada any time you want till the VISA expiry

Good luck....

Omar_ahmed

Jan 22, 2014
Hi Bigbee

1. I'm in Canada and I have student permit
2. My wife in Canada with me with visitor visa
3. We are holding a Yemeni Passport which required visa

I finished my studies and I got a school letter says that I have completed my study. So right now, I am going to apply online to get the work permit.

There are options, asking me:
1. If I want to add my family members.
2. What my family member wants to do in Canada while I'm working.

Let's say I choose "remain as a visitor" for my wife. Can she apply for entry visa so we can leave and back to Canada.

Note: I called CIC they told me the only people who have study and work permits can apply for an entry VISA before they leave Canada. But not for visitors!!! Visitors need to leave Canada and apply from their home country.

In my case I think she will get the same amount of time as my work permit. But can we both apply for an entry VISA after we get the permits?

I hope I make it clear enough.. :-X

thanks,

Omar