+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help.

ganesh7826

Sep 29, 2012
Hi I am Ganesh
I have completed my graduation in 2011 and got 65%, and now I am planing to do Global Business Management from centennial college in Canada.
But my IELTS Over all score is 6.5 (L:7, S:6.5, W:6, R:5.5) but in one topic i.e. Reading I got 5.5, but the college demand is over all 6.5 nothing less than 6.
so due to which I concern with the agent, they told me that it is okay I can get admission in Centennial college GBM program.

please advise me friends is it possible that the college will accept my offer,
Is there is any chance of visa regection bcoz of my IELTS score
Thanks and Regards
Ganesh

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
ganesh7826 said:
Hi I am Ganesh
I have completed my graduation in 2011 and got 65%, and now I am planing to do Global Business Management from centennial college in Canada.
But my IELTS Over all score is 6.5 (L:7, S:6.5, W:6, R:5.5) but in one topic i.e. Reading I got 5.5, but the college demand is over all 6.5 nothing less than 6.
so due to which I concern with the agent, they told me that it is okay I can get admission in Centennial college GBM program.

Thanks and Regards
Ganesh
5.5 is low and another thing is there are many posts on this site about centennial college not being a good place. please read through previous posts on this forum before u make a decision. do not trust consultants.

RNK

Jul 30, 2012
HYDERABAD
Visa Office......
CHC-DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-12
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-09-2012
Med's Done....
07-09-2012
Passport Req..
31-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2012
LANDED..........
11-12-12
If u college requires 6 in all,then sit again for IELTS.
My suggestion is dont take a chance or give a chance

asiss kumar

Sep 22, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2013
IELTS Request
23-03-2013 (Band:7)
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
MATA MEHAR KAREGI
LANDED..........
JAI MATA DI ;D
ganesh7826 said:
Hi I am Ganesh

Thanks and Regards
Ganesh

Dude,your consultant is right you will def. have LOA from the college with this IELTS score.
The Thing is you have to attend Additional English language communications clinic sessions in canada., for each band less then 6.
I mean you have to pay in canada for the mistake committed in india.
This will cost you more.so better go for IELTS again here in india.

Sep 30, 2012
hi....i'm in fourth(final) year of my btech pursuing from india in eee (electrical and electronics) and want to expand my carrier in marketing (of electrical and electronics items). as i'm a fresher,so i won't be able to pusue mba from canada, so can i do pg diploma in marketing and gain experiance in that field and then opt mba instead of gaining exp in technical line. i'm looking up for sheridan,humber or seneca college in toronto.pl help me out.it wud be bestow on me. regards

VPS123

May 10, 2012
Trivandrum, Kerala
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ganesh7826 said:
Hi I am Ganesh

Thanks and Regards
Ganesh
dude you don't need to worry about your score...Centennial will release offer for your score they are looking only overall band score....lots of people got offer with this score....so don't need to panic....as per spp visa officer required only 6 band overall score so this one won't create problem for your visa.....but take deep concern about your course selection.......this GBM should related to your studies or your previous work experience...other wise they simply reject your visa stating course miss match......

ganesh7826

Sep 29, 2012
asiss kumar said:
Dude,your consultant is right you will def. have LOA from the college with this IELTS score.
The Thing is you have to attend Additional English language communications clinic sessions in canada., for each band less then 6.
I mean you have to pay in canada for the mistake committed in india.
This will cost you more.so better go for IELTS again here in india.
Thanks for your information bro,
I had asked the agent about the same, whether I have to take a additional class over there ( which would cost C$1200), He told me that if you score more than 6.5 in each band then also you will need to take that class, and the reason he gave me that, the college want the international students English language essence like them (Canadian essence).
I just need to know weather it is true or not.

again thank you for your advice
Regard
Ganesh