+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HELP!!! """World Education Services - ECA""" PLEASE HELP!!!

goodie

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
Gentlemen Good Day to all of you!

I would like to get straight to the point.
1. I have a Master Degree from UK. I understand that, I need to submit an attested photocopy of main degree, but, the transcripts has to be sent from the University. Please confirm if my understanding is correct.

2. I have Bachelor Degree from India. I am not sure, that since I'm claiming master degree points, DO I NEED TO GET AND ECA DONE FROM INDIA ALSO? Do I need to ask my India university to have my creditials accessed and send it to WES? Please can you make this clear.

3. Finally, Intermediate (that is, 10+2), Is it needed for this also to be done by WES? What shall be the procedure here, Do I need to ask Board of Intermediate (BIE), to send the transcripts to WES.

Oh, it will be of huge cost if I keep asking all of my institutions to send the transcripts. :eek:

Please I appreciate your kind advice, and please provide details apart from providing links, as I have already visited WES website based on which I am asking for above some confirmations.

Thank you very much in advance!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

new_day

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
goodie said:
Gentlemen Good Day to all of you!

I would like to get straight to the point.
1. I have a Master Degree from UK. I understand that, I need to submit and attested photocopy of main degree, but, the transcripts has to be sent from the University. Please confirm if my understanding is correct.

2. I have Bachelor Degree from India. I am not sure, that since I'm claiming master degree points, DO I NEED TO GET AND ECA DONE FROM INDIA ALSO? Do I need to ask my India university to have my creditials accessed and send it to WES? Please can you make this clear.

3. Finally, Intermediate (that is, 10+2), Is it needed for this also to be done by WES? What shall be the procedure here, Do I need to ask Board of Intermediate (BIE), to send the transcripts to WES.

Oh, it will of huge cost if I keep asking all of my institutions to send the transcripts. :eek:

Please I appreciate your kind advice, and please provide details apart from providing links, as I have already visited WES website based on which I am asking for above some confirmations.

Thank you very much in advance!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
1. Correct
2.Yes, you have to done from India also
3. No, not required

goodie

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
That means, I have to do it from UK (for Masters) and India (for Bachelor). Right?

for 3rd point, it clearly asks for 10+2 also, when you select India as a country of education. Could you make this clear please.

new_day

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
goodie said:
That means, I have to do it from UK (for Masters) and India (for Bachelor). Right?

for 3rd point, it clearly asks for 10+2 also, when you select India as a country of education. Could you make this clear please.
Yes.
Who asks for 10+2 ? WES did not ask for those but if you are asked then send an email to them to clarify.

flex1984

Aug 25, 2014
I have applied for WES on Apr 1. Still the status says EVALUATION IN PROGRESS. Why there is lot of delay? Any body have information on recent time for processing WES?

-Syed

goodie

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
new_day said:
Yes.
Who asks for 10+2 ? WES did not ask for those but if you are asked then send an email to them to clarify.
Please go to this link (select india) and check the "Secondary Education". In that you will find.
http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/index.asp
However, there are total of 4 sections, which is., "higher education", "Higher education for heath professions", "State boards of tech education" & "Secondary education"

From above i find myself to be applicable on two of them, first and last one. so that last one will ask for this. Please confirm if my understanding is correct. And, thanks for reply.

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have a UK masters and have only done my highest qualification ECA. I'm not sure if this is right but that is what I have done.

tgfarrales

May 11, 2015
Hi,

I think for your case you can apply for Higher Education ECA from India. You don't need to send documents for Secondary Education.
According to the site,
"If you have completed one or more years of post-secondary study, you do not need to submit any secondary school documents with your application."

I think you can only apply ECA per country of education. So my suggestion would be to get certification for your Bachelor's degree then have your school send your transcript to WES and once they receive your transcript, you may proceed to get certified for your master's degree by upgrading your order. The master's degree also requires for your bachelor's degree transcript

goodie

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
I think it is not necessary to send the transcripts by my bachelor institution only, they have other option as below -

-OR-
You may have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar's Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.

So, i can send it by myself after obtaining from my indo university and then submit it along with my masters. does it sound reasonable to you?

by the way, do I need to pay before I send my documents or after i send my documents?

Please advice.

goodie

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
goodie said:
I think it is not necessary to send the transcripts by my bachelor institution only, they have other option as below -

-OR-
You may have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar's Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.

So, i can send it by myself after obtaining from my indo university and then submit it along with my masters. does it sound reasonable to you?

by the way, do I need to pay before I send my documents or after i send my documents?
PLEASE ADVICE.