+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help with the remarks in my WP as New Pathways Caring For Children

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My friend came to Canada to work as Caring For Children New Pathways:
With a Work Permit Oct 9, 2016 to Oct 8, 2018.

The remarks in her WP:
24 Months; Applicant is not part of the LCP, nor are they eligible to apply for PR under this program.

What does this mean? She can not apply PR under LCP? Can she apply PR under Caring For Children Class? If yes, can she send her application before her 2 years? What if her current employer does not want to extend her? What are the other options? Please help. really appreciates your response.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

The remarks in her WP:
24 Months; Applicant is not part of the LCP, nor are they eligible to apply for PR under this program.

What does this mean? She can not apply PR under LCP? Can she apply PR under Caring For Children Class? If yes, can she send her application before her 2 years? What if her current employer does not want to extend her? What are the other options? Please help. really appreciates your response.
She can apply through the Caring For Children Class.

No - she cannot apply before her 2 years. She must wait until she has at least 24 months of work experience in Canada.

Dimi2015

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
BC
LANDED..........
04-2018
1. It means she cant apply for PR under Live in Caregiver Program.
2. She have to apply using new pathway.
3. She needs to have option 1- 24 months full time experience or option 2 - I forgot how many hours is that...i think 3000 plus hours.
3. Im not sure how if the employer doesbt want to extend.

But heres my opinion, applying for PR on new patbway is faster. So if she can convince her employer to atkeast stay for like 3 or more months until her pr application is approved, then i think shes good.

Tell your friend to had her school credentials assessed maybe atkeast 5 months before she submit her applicarion bec. I read someqhere that sometimes it

The remarks in her WP: