+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help with RPRF query. Urgent!

rambo81

Mar 7, 2016
Hello!
I had submitted by EE profile for PR in may 2016 and had paid the RPRF for my spouse and two kids at the same time. I got a transaction receipt of the same and have a screenshot of that with me though i nevery uploaded it anywhere on my profile. I always thought that my fees is deposited till now when I got this email from cic asking me to pay my RPRF fees through an online portal and also my EE submitted application has two slots for uploading the receipts with 'replacement needed' written. What does it mean? What exactly am I supposed to upload? The same transaction receipt or is it something else? Please help soon as 21 Sept is the last date to submit.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
rambo81 said:
Hello!
I had submitted by EE profile for PR in may 2016 and had paid the RPRF for my spouse and two kids at the same time. I got a transaction receipt of the same and have a screenshot of that with me though i nevery uploaded it anywhere on my profile. I always thought that my fees is deposited till now when I got this email from cic asking me to pay my RPRF fees through an online portal and also my EE submitted application has two slots for uploading the receipts with 'replacement needed' written. What does it mean? What exactly am I supposed to upload? The same transaction receipt or is it something else? Please help soon as 21 Sept is the last date to submit.
Upload the transaction receipt.

Prakash79

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Anand
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16th Jan-2016
Nomination.....
16th March-2016
AOR Received.
04th April-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 14th April-2016
Passport Req..
21st sept
rambo81 said:
Hello!
Upload the same receipt if you have more than one buttons like that and don't forgot to transit documents.