+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help with past conviction

Fatorami

Apr 12, 2019
I was convicted in 2003 back in USA with identification fraud which I had served 2 years probation under Canadian law is it identity theft because my conviction was based of using someone else address any help please

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
You need a lawyer who is actually able to comment on this, rather than a bunch of anonymous internet warriors.

Sorry.

Fatorami

Apr 12, 2019
Thanks for you attention that’s what I will do I am going to try Campbell Cohen for his experience

Dichosa

Dec 19, 2019
Thanks for you attention that’s what I will do I am going to try Campbell Cohen for his experience
Proving criminal rehabilitation is a lot of work. Be prepared to gather a lot of supporting documents that can prove you have learned and grown past any anti-social behaviour. Get letters from professionals and friends in good standing who know about your mistake but can attest they are confident you will not make the same mistake again (with reasons why). If you have since taken classes, gotten a degree... a better job. Have a stable family life. pay your bills on time, have responsibilities that you are meeting consistently... proof you give back to society in a positive way. If you can get a pardon or have your record sealed or expunged do it and show it has been done etc. The burden of proof is on you.

marouene

Dec 26, 2019
Thanks Dichosa for u reply yes that’s exactly what I am prepared to do when I left USA I got my life together bought business I got some houses I am married had a son never convicted in my country ma background clean plus I got a lot friend which they are ready to prove with letters that I am rehabilitate after my conviction which happen 17 years ago hopuffuly it works fine we will see we do our best then wait for time it will show us what right for us thanks again