+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help with my FSW application!!

nadiakomia

Jun 14, 2013
Any guidance will help!

I came to Canada with my family on a visitors visa which is good for 1 year but I now want to immigrate here permanently due to issues in my home country for which I fear safety if returned. I am a chemical engineer 14 years and based on online assessment, will get 75 points. I got job offers but no LMO but I have more than enough settlement funds. Can I apply for FSW class? No medical test was needed for visitor visa but I have heart condition which I need surgery for as a result of police brutality in my country. Should I hire lawyer or consultant? Any help please!

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2013-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t146774.0.html
refer the thread
without consultant also you can file for FSW

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Lawyer or consultant are of no use and act as messanger

I have applied by myself and with help of this forum

vital_parsley said:
hire a lawywer

champ

Star Member
Jun 30, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2013
LANDED..........
F56 said:
I am new comer and I want to insert my information in your sheet
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2013-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t146774.0.html

You can post your details in green color in this thread and admins will add them to spreadsheet.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
nadiakomia said:
Any guidance will help!

I came to Canada with my family on a visitors visa which is good for 1 year but I now want to immigrate here permanently due to issues in my home country for which I fear safety if returned. I am a chemical engineer 14 years and based on online assessment, will get 75 points. I got job offers but no LMO but I have more than enough settlement funds. Can I apply for FSW class? No medical test was needed for visitor visa but I have heart condition which I need surgery for as a result of police brutality in my country. Should I hire lawyer or consultant? Any help please!
I dont know much abt refugee program but it would be worthwhile if u can give a read. U can claim Refugee protection from inside the canada. Here is d link-->
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/inside/index.asp

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
nadiakomia said:
Any guidance will help!

"I came to Canada with my family on a visitors visa which is good for 1 year..."

Your visitor visa might be for one year, but I don't think it would be advisable for you and your family to stay in Canada (as a visitor) for an entire year........as you will need to eventually explain to "immigration" what you were doing in Canada for so long as a "visitor".

"I got job offers but no LMO but I have more than enough settlement funds"......"Should I hire lawyer or consultant?"

Since you have a job offer and since money does not seem not seem to be an issue for you....then yes, go ahead an hire a (competent/experienced) lawyer. The lawyer should at least be able to advise you of what your best options are and possibly work with you and your potential employer to file the necessary LMO application etc, etc.

"I have heart condition which I need surgery....."

You heart condition might or might not be an issue in your application.