+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help with advise on Q6 and Q13.

tundecanal57

Jun 2, 2014
I followed some of the response and questions on the Q6; but I need help and clarification on this same question, my wife changed after she got married a decade and half ago and now she use her marriage name since then and also on her Record or Landing * Does she need to complete her birth name in number 6 or leave blank?

And also Q13; we migrated from South Africa to Canada, and our residence status in South Africa was Work Permit and Country of citizenship is Nigeria. * Do I need to file in the work permit status in the Q13 or only the country of citizenship?
Thank you.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
I followed some of the response and questions on the Q6; but I need help and clarification on this same question, my wife changed after she got married a decade and half ago and now she use her marriage name since then and also on her Record or Landing * Does she need to complete her birth name in number 6 or leave blank?

And also Q13; we migrated from South Africa to Canada, and our residence status in South Africa was Work Permit and Country of citizenship is Nigeria. * Do I need to file in the work permit status in the Q13 or only the country of citizenship?
Thank you.
Yes, mention your wife's maiden/birth name because question clearly asks for it.

Yes, list work permit status as well as citizenship.