+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help! Why I couldn't login mycic?

forbetterlife

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
I tried many times today but all failed? What happened? How could I login mycic and see the status of my application? Thank you.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
forbetterlife said:
I tried many times today but all failed? What happened? How could I login mycic and see the status of my application? Thank you.
Have you considered the fact that you may have lost/forgotten either your username or password or both?

If not please try the options of secret question to retrieve them.

forbetterlife

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Thank you for the reply.
Actually the cic system doesn't require my login name and password anymore to check the application status of PR Card. But after filling my UCI number and other information and submitting request, there is a page saying "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:xxx". I don't know why. Thanks.

CanadaWeCome said:
Have you considered the fact that you may have lost/forgotten either your username or password or both?

If not please try the options of secret question to retrieve them.

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
forbetterlife said:
Thank you for the reply.
Actually the cic system doesn't require my login name and password anymore to check the application status of PR Card. But after filling my UCI number and other information and submitting request, there is a page saying "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:xxx". I don't know why. Thanks.
If you are talking about MYCIC then it was down for maintenance and thy put a notice as well "sign-In Partner (SecureKey Concierge) and GCKey will be unavailable from 2:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. Eastern standard time, on Sunday, January 31, 2016, in order to perform system maintenance.". You must hav tried between the dawn time period. try now you should be good ....

If you are talking about ECAS - then we have observed that no on is able to check the status thru this service and in some other thread people said this service has been removed by CIC.

Hope this helps...