Please Help - Which Course to Chose/ Accommodation GBC/Centenninal

pr13st

Oct 13, 2014
My Profile

10th - 68.4
12h - 79.2
BBA - 79.1
Msc IB - 58.4 (Aston Uni UK)

Work Exp - 3.1Yrs in Different fields (Distribution, IT Software Sales, Management Consulting)

While going to various study options available in Canada, I short listed 2 in particular George Brown College - Strategic Relationship Marketing and Centennial College - Logistic Management/ Marketing - Research & Analytics. It would be really helpful if you could suggest which out of the two is a better course/college or should i look some other institutions. Read through the forum post some people have some apprehension regarding Centennial College, if previous student/ people who have completed their studies at the same could throw some light on the matter it would really help me decide. I would also like me to suggest other good college that you people seems fit ( i prefer 1 year course but if the course you suggest are better I don't mind the extra year).

I have a doubt regarding part time availability of work, is it easy to get one during the time of study and what kind of ones are available. If I am what are chances of getting a good full time job after completion of the course ( I know it based on luck, still). Regarding accommodation- While my research on the same i could only find ones that are really expense £800 (1200 CAN). Cheap accommodation that i say are really far of the place of studies my mentioned. If you got reply with some links that i could browse through it would be really grateful.

I have not applied yet, will apply to the above mentioned college through a consultant. So if you people could help me out with the information I could jolly along with the procedure. Thanks in advance for your valuable inputs and time.

Regards

holdon007

Jun 27, 2014
Hi,

I am from India. I am planning to apply to GBC for Business analytics- 1 year course.
Could u please tell me how good is this college?
I also have an offer from Brock university.
So out of these 2: which one is good.

Thanks