+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help. Visa Rejected

anmols52

Oct 15, 2019
Far too long , wordy . As they used too say on Dragnet, when Joe Friday was interviewing a witness
“ Just the facts ma’am, just the facts “
....and that can be applied really to any application
Thanks for the reply :)

But does the word limit of the SOP really hurt the chances of getting the visa?
I was just trying to be articulte about all the aspects of my past studies and future plans.

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Is the probability/chance of getting the visa in the 2nd/3rd attempt the same as in the first attempt? Or the odds keep going against us?
The more you apply the lower the chance.. Then, when you apply after getting CAIPS Notes, chances is higher.. If you can build strong SOP without waiting for CAIPS notes you can still get it.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017

I was just trying to be articulte about all the aspects of my past studies and future plans.
project management program is available in India. Why would you spend 8-10 times more money to study the same program in Canada? If you purpose is to study project management then why not in your home country. This is what I would think if I was the visa officer. Purpose is not clear when the same program can be studied in home country.

Reactions: EugineK

syedsamiuddin

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Alberta
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
20-10-2023
project management program is available in India. Why would you spend 8-10 times more money to study the same program in Canada? If you purpose is to study project management then why not in your home country. This is what I would think if I was the visa officer. Purpose is not clear when the same program can be studied in home country.
So, i’m taking Mobile Solutions development program, but the course is available in my country for cheap! Do they check that aspect also?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
So, i’m taking Mobile Solutions development program, but the course is available in my country for cheap! Do they check that aspect also?
I am not sure if they are actually going to go and google to look for programs in your country but based on my own experience and my frnd's experience, this point was indicated in the gcms report.

Navkaran

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
I am not sure if they are actually going to go and google to look for programs in your country but based on my own experience and my frnd's experience, this point was indicated in the gcms report.
Then what did you mentioned in the sop like why are you choosing this program because i think almost every course is available in india then how we can convince the vo like why we chose to study that course in Canada when it is available in home country at lower cost

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019

It is really easy for the visa officer to see that you're just exaggerating and all fluff. Your SOP make no sense in providing your purpose of visit, and reads more like a fantasy novel. You should cut out all the unimportant stuff.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Then what did you mentioned in the sop like why are you choosing this program because i think almost every course is available in india then how we can convince the vo like why we chose to study that course in Canada when it is available in home country at lower cost
Honestly I took help for my SOP as I had already written it twice and was refused. I compared the courses, explained why the program that I chose was more advanced than the ones in India and finally, I can afford to study in Canada so I did not have any issues selecting this country for education.

Reactions: syedsamiuddin

anmols52

Oct 15, 2019
It is really easy for the visa officer to see that you're just exaggerating and all fluff. Your SOP make no sense in providing your purpose of visit, and reads more like a fantasy novel. You should cut out all the unimportant stuff.
Thanks for the suggestions. I’d definitely trim the sop this time. Any other suggestion for my SOP?
I was planning to get a letter of support from my present employer, stating that I will rejoin my office duties after completion with a raise.
Does this make sense and do you guys think it could be beneficial?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Thanks for the suggestions. I’d definitely trim the sop this time. Any other suggestion for my SOP?
I was planning to get a letter of support from my present employer, stating that I will rejoin my office duties after completion with a raise.
Does this make sense and do you guys think it could be beneficial?
If the employer is interested in hiring you again then you should definitely attach that with your application.

priyankaskvyas

Sep 3, 2018
Hi, my sister’s visa also got rejected day before yesterday. She applied for a project management course in Centennial. She completed her BE in computer science and worked for around 3yrs as a Digital Marketing executive. The only reason that we got on the letter was that the VO was not satisfied that with the purpose of visit.
We are reapplying with a recommendation letter from her employer stating that they will be happy to have her back.
Can you all give some more suggestions of making the SoP strong?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hi, my sister’s visa also got rejected day before yesterday. She applied for a project management course in Centennial. She completed her BE in computer science and worked for around 3yrs as a Digital Marketing executive. The only reason that we got on the letter was that the VO was not satisfied that with the purpose of visit.
We are reapplying with a recommendation letter from her employer stating that they will be happy to have her back.
Can you all give some more suggestions of making the SoP strong?
purpose of visit is a very vague reason but yes she needs to work on her SOP

anmols52

Oct 15, 2019
Hello experts
I finally got my CAIPS notes today. The reason behind my refusal is "I have reviewed all information before me. The client has submitted transcripts in order to substantiate their academic proficiency. I note poor grades throughout the client's transcripts. On balance, and with consideration given to client's poor academic performance; I am not satisfied that the applicant will be able to successfully complete the study program in Canada, that they do not meet the definition of a bonafide student, and would not depart Canada a the end of the period authorized for stay. Application refused".

I tried to compensate my low academics by getting a high IELTS score, i.e 8 bands and also attached my GRE scorecard (313/340). What else can i do to show the VO that i'm academically fit and would be a bonafide student? Please go through my profile (in the trailing messages) and suggest some plausible steps

Thank you :)

karnan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
Hello experts
I finally got my CAIPS notes today. The reason behind my refusal is "I have reviewed all information before me. The client has submitted transcripts in order to substantiate their academic proficiency. I note poor grades throughout the client's transcripts. On balance, and with consideration given to client's poor academic performance; I am not satisfied that the applicant will be able to successfully complete the study program in Canada, that they do not meet the definition of a bonafide student, and would not depart Canada a the end of the period authorized for stay. Application refused".

I tried to compensate my low academics by getting a high IELTS score, i.e 8 bands and also attached my GRE scorecard (313/340). What else can i do to show the VO that i'm academically fit and would be a bonafide student? Please go through my profile (in the trailing messages) and suggest some plausible steps

Thank you :)
My visa also refused 3times because of the reason low academics and the VO noted in the GCMS notes that Applicant has weak academics and nt eligible to pursue foreign education! My friend also got the same notes and he got approval in the last year. So, do not worry try again and I am also trying to get my visa. God bless you.

karnan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
REFUSED MAINLY ON THE BASIS OF LOW ACADEMIC SCORES: {GCMS Report: Not likely studies given such a weak academic background. App is an unlikely candidate for foreign studies} 10th76%,12th70%,B.com 59%(4 backlogs cleared in the next chance}

3 student visa refusals for Canada student visa

1. First,2017 Nov refused.
Visa officer's remarks: Rejection reasons.
( ● Considering previous academic performance, the applicant's language ability in specific bands, relevance of the proposed course of study and taking in to account factors such as , personal, establishment and ties to home country, on balance Iam not satisfied that the applicant would be a bona fide student in Canada and depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for stay. So refused.)

My profile during first visa filing :
10th 76%, 12thCommerce70%,
(Bachelor Of Commerce (Travel&Tourism) 2013-16 'D' grade 59.48%(4back logs)
IELTS :5.5,6,6,6 (ovrall 6)

Applied for(IBM) International Business Management in Flemming College,Ontario.CA
(Graduate 1 year Diploma).
Got refused !

2. Second attempt: , Improved my IELTS score with overall 6 (6.5,6,6,6) no bands less than 6.

Applied in Nova Scotia CA ,CBU for 2year course (ug level) Diploma in Public Administration and Management

refusal reason ;
(●Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more: )
GCMS Report; App has weak academic background and low IELTS results. Not likely studies given such a weak academic background. App is an unlikely candidate for foreign studies. I am not satisfied on balance that the applicant is a bonafide intending student.

3. Refilled with same docs.
Again rejected for the third time . Reasons ; (I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection....Based on your purpose of your visit.)
●Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies,employment,level of establishment,language abilities,or your future prospects and plans.)
GCMS Report, PA has weak academic background , evidence of relatively weak language proficiency provided. App is an unlikely candidate for foreign studies. Not a logical progression of studies given such a weak academic background .

# Now I have improved my IELTS scores to 6.5 ( L 7.0 ,R 7.0, S 6.5, W 6.0 ) and looking to apply for a PG program.
Looking forward to apply for the 4th time..