+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help!!!!!! Very tensed

Shikari

Nov 3, 2011
icecool222 said:
please see the saskatchewan PNP program, its much more easier than going through the federal hassle...More than that it doesnt require you to work in a NOC A B or O job.

Thanks Icecool,

But if i apply after 6 months then in that case i will only left 1 or 2 months of my PGWP then how can i live there while IMMIGRATION will process my application????

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shikari said:
Thanks for your reply ENFIELD but i think you did not read my previous log. I said i am going on study visa and if after that i got a job during my PGWP and then if employer wants me to be as his permanent employee then can i get positive LMO or not?? i know if you are not there then it is difficult to get positive LMO!!

Thanks
Hi,

You do not need any LMO during (or prior) to PGWP. You need it in case you wish to continue post PGWP (generally in cases where you do not have any way to get PNP facilitation letter). Post PGWP you shall not be able to work in Canada without a +ve LMO in your favor.

ad singh

May 23, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC CHD
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31 March 2015
Nomination.....
15 March 2016
AOR Received.
18 April 2016
IELTS Request
8 BANDS
Med's Request
1 November 2016
Med's Done....
10 November 2016
Passport Req..
27-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2018
hi. i haven't got the visa yet. but i definitely know that i am covered under noc 1111 i.e financial auditors and accountants. many CA's from india go under p.r category under this noc as demand for accountants and auditors is high . ;D

but i guess , still one needs the employer to file lmo..is that right or not

correct me if i am wrong :eek:

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
ad singh said:
hi. i haven't got the visa yet. but i definitely know that i am covered under noc 1111 i.e financial auditors and accountants. many CA's from india go under p.r category under this noc as demand for accountants and auditors is high . ;D

but i guess , still one needs the employer to file lmo..is that right or not

correct me if i am wrong :eek:
Yes they need to, but as you said that demand is high for accountants and auditors and if you find a relevant job nothing will stop you from getting a positive LMO.

Shikari

Nov 3, 2011
enfield said:
Hi,

You do not need any LMO during (or prior) to PGWP. You need it in case you wish to continue post PGWP (generally in cases where you do not have any way to get PNP facilitation letter). Post PGWP you shall not be able to work in Canada without a +ve LMO in your favor.
Yes, this is what i wanted to know that is this easy to get positive LMO if my employer is willing to make me permanent?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shikari said:
Yes, this is what i wanted to know that is this easy to get positive LMO if my employer is willing to make me permanent?
Hi,

It’s easy if you possess some specialized working skills which your employer can’t get locally. You may get a positive LMO if there are NO local Canadians and landed immigrants to fulfill the job requirement. Your probable employer can ONLY apply for LMO on your behalf but the decision to issue positive LMO is made only by HRSDC/Service Canada.

In short you have to first compete with;

1. Local Canadians,
2. Landed Immigrants,
3. If 1 & 2 not available, thn LMO is yours.

Shikari

Nov 3, 2011
enfield said:
Hi,

It's easy if you possess some specialized working skills which your employer can't get locally. You may get a positive LMO if there are NO local Canadians and landed immigrants to fulfill the job requirement. Your probable employer can ONLY apply for LMO on your behalf but the decision to issue positive LMO is made only by HRSDC/Service Canada.

In short you have to first compete with;

1. Local Canadians,
2. Landed Immigrants,
What about if i get jobs which comes under National Occupational Classification ????

Then is it easy to get LMO on that??? Eg: NOC1221, 1441 etc...

icecool222

Aug 1, 2010
Shikari said:
Thanks Icecool,

But if i apply after 6 months then in that case i will only left 1 or 2 months of my PGWP then how can i live there while IMMIGRATION will process my application????
The government should waive off your lmo requirements and than getting a work permit is sooo easier, all you need to do it find a employer first.

Shikari

Nov 3, 2011
icecool222 said:
The government should waive off your lmo requirements and than getting a work permit is sooo easier, all you need to do it find a employer first.
So icecool, i understand it is much easier in saskatchewan

But if i have support of my real maternal uncle(mamaji) in ontario so then can i do this there? or what sould i do in ontario if i have 8 months pgwp??

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shikari said:
What about if i get jobs which comes under National Occupational Classification ????

Then is it easy to get LMO on that??? Eg: NOC1221, 1441 etc...
Hi,

It does not make any difference; you will get +ve LMO (if any) ONLY AFTER the non-availability of required skills under:

1. Local Canadians,
2. Landed Immigrants,