27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
Hello friends,

I have booked tickets for my parents who have visitors visa from Mumbai-London- Toronto- Calgary ( British Airways, all tickets are with the same PNR)

My question is do they have to go through immigration at Toronto by any chance? For me it does not make sense because the luggage will be trf directly by the airlines.

Thank You,
Ritvik

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello friends,

I have booked tickets for my parents who have visitors visa from Mumbai-London- Toronto- Calgary ( British Airways, all tickets are with the same PNR)

My question is do they have to go through immigration at Toronto by any chance? For me it does not make sense because the luggage will be trf directly by the airlines.

Thank You,
Ritvik
They will go through immigration in Toronto.

In most cases luggage needs to be picked up and taken through customs, then rechecked.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hello friends,

Thank You,
Ritvik
Toronto is their port of entry . So yes, it does make sense that their first port of entry into a country, they’d go thru immigration their for that country

Kojo Amoh

Jan 27, 2024
pls i want to cancel my visa application so i can apply a new one as i could not do my finger prints due to errors on the application