+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help Urgent!!!!!!

yousufkh

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Hi

I got my credential assessed by ICAS, it says :

In combination, the credentials provided represents a level of education in Canada comparable to :

- Associate Degree
- Bachelor Degree (4 years)

Now i am confused which option i should select while filling my CIC profile: The options are :

None, or less than secondary (high school)
Secondary diploma (high school graduation)
One-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
Two-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
Bachelor's degree (three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute)
Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years
Master's degree, or professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession (see Help)

When i wrote to ICAS :

As i have associate and bachelor degree i am assuming i should select following option.

Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years

ICAS responded :

Based on the information provided, your chosen option appears to be correct. However, we have no information about the Express Entry application process, and therefore cannot assist you any further with your application.

ICAS of Canada

Experts please help which option i should select by reviewing ECA Conversion on CIC.

Thanks

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
yousufkh said:
Hi

I got my credential assessed by ICAS, it says :

In combination, the credentials provided represents a level of education in Canada comparable to :

- Associate Degree
- Bachelor Degree (4 years)

Now i am confused which option i should select while filling my CIC profile: The options are :

None, or less than secondary (high school)
Secondary diploma (high school graduation)
One-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
Two-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
Bachelor's degree (three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute)
Master's degree, or professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession (see Help)

When i wrote to ICAS :

As i have associate and bachelor degree i am assuming i should select following option.

ICAS responded :

Based on the information provided, your chosen option appears to be correct. However, we have no information about the Express Entry application process, and therefore cannot assist you any further with your application.

ICAS of Canada

Experts please help which option i should select by reviewing ECA Conversion on CIC.

Thanks
Based on what the "Help" section at the bottom states, your selection should be "Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years". So, you are correct.

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
DoubleS said:
Based on what the "Help" section at the bottom states, your selection should be "Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years". So, you are correct.
I have my ECA report as well stating the following:

4 years Bachelor degree from recognized university
Ph.D. from recognized university

I mentioned all of the credentials not only PhD. Did I do correct?
Should I include all my education history or only those which were assessed? Imean secondary study also I have an additional diploma of residency.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
warsapp said:
I have my ECA report as well stating the following:

4 years Bachelor degree from recognized university
Ph.D. from recognized university

I mentioned all of the credentials not only PhD. Did I do correct?
Should I include my secondary study certificate and diploma of resident which were not assessed?
or I should include in the Education section only diplomas and degrees which are assessed and have ECA report?
Mention Bachelors and higher. And only the ones for which you have an ECA.

ConfusedSometimes

Jun 8, 2015
You are correct with what you selected, and you can only mention your educational level that is relevant, I started with secondary school as well.

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
ConfusedSometimes said:
You are correct with what you selected, and you can only mention your educational level that is relevant, I started with secondary school as well.
Thank you but please can you tell me who is correct
?)) me who is intending to mention all education history starting from secondary school regardless if they are included in ECA report or the the author of provious post who recommends to mention only diplomas. and degrees for which ECA is available?
also, what did you answer for secondary school major was it "other"?