+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help, urgent : Options C or NOA query

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
Hi Members,

I have a query regarding Options C and NOA.

I did my short landing in October 2016 and lived for 10 days, then I moved to Canada permanently in mid March 2017. Recently got job this month, and now i want to sponsor my family (wife and kids).

To complete application, NOA or Options C is require. but i was not earning anything till now. Can I file application without NOA or Options C and just provide pay stubs and bank statements ?

Thank you for help in advance.

preity

Jun 25, 2012
Visa Office......
Mississauga/NVDO
Hi Members,

I have a query regarding Options C and NOA.

I did my short landing in October 2016 and lived for 10 days, then I moved to Canada permanently in mid March 2017. Recently got job this month, and now i want to sponsor my family (wife and kids).

To complete application, NOA or Options C is require. but i was not earning anything till now. Can I file application without NOA or Options C and just provide pay stubs and bank statements ?

Thank you for help in advance.
They require the option C printout. But since you only started working this year, you wouldn't have your tax return record. I would send them pay stubs, offer letter, employment verification letter along with a letter explaining why I don't have NOA or option C.