+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please help ty

shainemj

Dec 1, 2014
i sent my passport, document with complete mailing address and 2 identical pictures as required before our application for pr be finalized last october 8,2014 because we were told to do so in an email sent to my wife (principal sponsor) dated october 5,2014.but i failed to mail it in an envelope with our application number written on top of it. so what i did s i emailed and likewise mailed sent thru LBC the canadian embassy in manila about the situation. i placed my letter inside an envelope with our application number written on top of it.

it was mentioned in the email sent to my wife that passports will be returned from 4-6 weeks only upon the approval of her permanent residency in canada which was dated october 24,2014.

my question is, does it affects our application? im just worried since today marks the 5th week of waiting
and this coming friday is the 6th weeks. please advice me.ty

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
On Return label address we need to put the file number as per my country specs, if you have added a letter and that includes your file number; that should be fine then and I think there would nothing to worry about. You may get more help in your country related thread regarding the Visa Stamp time and getting PP back.
Wish you good luck