+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help TRV

canadianking

Jul 1, 2016
Hello everyone,

please help me on how to apply for a TRV. I am a 33 years old man whom has a 2 years boy of a Canadian nationality. He was born in Canada but we have move back to my home country in Cameroun. He has a very bad skin condition and also his heart has a little disformation. I wanted to take him back to Canada so he can see his doctor. How can I apply to have a TRV to bring him in Canada ? He is a Canadian citizen and I am not one. Please help me. I am very confused. We both live in my home country in Cameroon. Yours answers will be very appreciated

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone,

please help me on how to apply for a TRV. I am a 33 years old man whom has a 2 years boy of a Canadian nationality. He was born in Canada but we have move back to my home country in Cameroun. He has a very bad skin condition and also his heart has a little disformation. I wanted to take him back to Canada so he can see his doctor. How can I apply to have a TRV to bring him in Canada ? He is a Canadian citizen and I am not one. Please help me. I am very confused. We both live in my home country in Cameroon. Yours answers will be very appreciated
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/apply-visitor-visa.html

Start by applying. You need to show strong ties, proof of funds, travel history etc. How long has he been out of Canada because he may not be eligible for health care. He needs to meet residency requirements depending on where he will seek treatment. Assume you have an appointment booked with doctors to show the important your visit is.

Are you fully vaccinated? If not then look at a PHAC exemption for compassionate care. And look at entry due to compassionate reasons. Your son’s medical team in Canada will need to fill out the forms.

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/latest-travel-health-advice/compassionate-entry-limited-release-from-quarantine/apply-requirements.html