+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help to find this job is genuine or fake...

Feb 5, 2019
Dear Applicant,

Congratulations, we are pleased to inform you that you have been employed as one of our employee. This is to acknowledge the receipt of your signed copy of the agreement letter, your employment have been confirmed with the Canadian Ministry of Labour, you can find the details of your LMIA Confirmation attached with this mail. You are to get in touch with the Attorney which is an Registered Canadian Immigration Officer, to help you prepare and tell you what is needed to process your visa and work permit and you are to make sure you follow all the instructions he gives to you so that you can get your visa and work permit without delay.

Below is the contact information of the Immigration Attorney In-charge of your visa file.

APPROVED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY

Wish you all the best and hope to have you with us soon.

Best Regards

Mont Tirex Farms
45GV+F6 Saint George
New Brunswick Canada
www.monttirexfarms.com

Feb 5, 2019
He gives all details ..why iam confuse they said for visa expenses i have to pay firSt.. Then after they send me all details for visa officer ..pls help any one to take me correct desicision..

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Most job scams are for farms. I bet the job letter offers free flights, free feeding, free accommodation and a ridiculous salary for whatever job you have not applied for

Post the offer letter without personal information, if you are still not satisfied.

Feb 5, 2019
Most job scams are for farms. I bet the job letter offers free flights, free feeding, free accommodation and a ridiculous salary for whatever job you have not applied for

Post the offer letter without personal information, if you are still not satisfied.
Yes I had apply this post before 2 month to go through with this fram website yes . They send me all mail true his own website mail ID still why I confused first for English test they did not ask anything about it after one more question I read somewhere if they are given immigration officer name or number that is not genuine and they are given me all the details for the immigration officer but what the mail I received from immigration officer that is also looks like a genuine

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019, 1:29 pm
Subject: CANADIAN VISA APPLICATION FORM
To: Prafulla Mishr <haadkamp@gmail.com>

Dear Mishra Praphull.

This mail is been sent as a confirmation of the recieved mail sent by Micheal Williams making it known to us that he has given you an offer to apply for Canadian work permit here in India, as a result of this, attached to this email is an application form which you have to fill duely with pen and scan back to me as soon as possible.
This is the first step of the process, the process will not be taking long as it depends on your cooperation towards the process. to let you know, if there is any question as per this process is concerned, do not hesitate to ask me by sending an email or by giving a call to my mobile number which has been provided to you by your employer.

Regards
Mr. Richard Clinton
Canadian Immigraition Official.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
An Immigration officer will not contact you directly. His email address is @diplomats.com, obviously that is wrong. The grammar for a supposed Immigration Officer is terrible. attached to this email is an application form which you have to fill duely with pen. Horrible grammar. Do not call them, send any documents or money. You don't need to send me anything, it's a 100% scam

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Just listen to the others. There is no job. Feel free to send off your information and money, but in the end you won’t have a job and someone else will be enjoying your money. A year from now you will be in exactly the same position. It’s a scam. No one needs to hear the details.