Please help to chose college in Ottawa or Montreal

Dawinderkaur4

Nov 13, 2018
Hi

Below my qualification
10th CBSE - 7.6 CGPA and 12th CBSE - 80%
Btech in Electronics and communication engineering with 80%
Ielts score - overall 6.5 and R - 7 L - 6.5 S - 6.5 and W - 6
2 year work experience as online trainer in networking and telecommunication.

Please revert soon..

Dawinderkaur4

Nov 13, 2018
I want to get admission in college for post graduation diploma course in ottawa or Montreal.
Please suggest some good college and course

deranged

Nov 7, 2018
We have the same profile except I've done my B.Tech in Computer Science. I have already been accepted in ISI montreal but montreal in too late for you now since you also have to apply for CAQ which takes 1 month. Ottawa is your only option.

Nmn_durga

Jan 11, 2019
Hey .. i got the offer letter from the Algonquin College ottawa campus .. can anybody help and tell me how the place is and how the working conditions are in there ?
I have applied too for the Centennial college toronto but still not got any response so i am confused that to go for the Algonquin college or wait for the Centennial college ?
A reply will be appreciated ?
Thanx

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey .. i got the offer letter from the Algonquin College ottawa campus .. can anybody help and tell me how the place is and how the working conditions are in there ?
I have applied too for the Centennial college toronto but still not got any response so i am confused that to go for the Algonquin college or wait for the Centennial college ?
A reply will be appreciated ?
Thanx
Both a reputable colleges. Cost of living may factor into your choices. You can find part-time jobs in both cities. Cost of living is lower in Ottawa.

Nmn_durga

Jan 11, 2019
Both a reputable colleges. Cost of living may factor into your choices. You can find part-time jobs in both cities. Cost of living is lower in Ottawa.
And what are the working conditions there .. i heard that working condions are not so good there .. one can not pay next year's fee after living one year :)