+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help- Spouse Birth Certificate

neha_s

Oct 29, 2014
Dear Friends,

My husband doesn't have his Birth certificate and the same can not be issued now, we understand we would need an affidavit as a substitute please can any one help with the format...Thank you

morning wood

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neha_s said:
Dear Friends,

My husband doesn't have his Birth certificate and the same can not be issued now, we understand we would need an affidavit as a substitute please can any one help with the format...Thank you
affidavit along any document mentioning birth date like secondary or higher secondary certificate and id card is acceptable :)

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
morning wood said:
affidavit along any document mentioning birth date like secondary or higher secondary certificate and id card is acceptable :)
Agreed!!

neha_s

Oct 29, 2014
morning wood said:
Wondering if there's a format that anyone can share here....thank you

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
R u from India ? Check with notary public in your area.

E01985337

Sep 21, 2014
Does the affidavit need to be written by parents or by the applicant himself.

Do we also include a covering letter stating that I do not have a birth certificate, and in place of that I am enclosing an affidavit (by either parents or my self) along with class xth passing certificate which has my name, DOB and fathers name. Can I also mention that class xth certificate is generally used in India as a proof of birth and based on my class xth certificate I was also issued my Indian passport.

Also my fathers name is Mr Vinod Kumar Juneja, however on the class xth certificate it says V K Juneja. Is this going to be a problem?

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
U can submit x certificate with DOB and parent name.

morning wood

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
E01985337 said:
Does the affidavit need to be written by parents or by the applicant himself.

Do we also include a covering letter stating that I do not have a birth certificate, and in place of that I am enclosing an affidavit (by either parents or my self) along with class xth passing certificate which has my name, DOB and fathers name. Can I also mention that class xth certificate is generally used in India as a proof of birth and based on my class xth certificate I was also issued my Indian passport.

Also my fathers name is Mr Vinod Kumar Juneja, however on the class xth certificate it says V K Juneja. Is this going to be a problem?
buddy don't go in complications write the affidavit yourself and get attestation by oath commissioner :)

E01985337

Sep 21, 2014
morning wood said:
buddy don't go in complications write the affidavit yourself and get attestation by oath commissioner :)
Thanks mate. If parents write the affidavit and they sign it, will that do?

CIC says, if I am not able to provide a document then I need to write a cover letter explaining the reason. So should I include a covering letter informing them that I do not have a birth certificate

ROHIT99

Nov 7, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-NOV-2014 CC 20-JAN 2015
Nomination.....
PER 13-2-2015
AOR Received.
17-3-2015 SLU: 28-4-2015
Med's Request
12-5-2015
Med's Done....
25-5-2015 again on 28-5-2015 TLU 6-6-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
4-8-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2015
Point 1 : Can you take the birth certificate for spouse though it would cost some money - If yes, go for it.
(People around the world has their Birth certificates since ages and they would wonder why we do not have?) Regarding affidavit and it might delay your process as it would be not the normal process as affidavit would state that your spouse has taken birth at home. It might take a long process but long term you will not have any issues wherever this document is needed.

Point 2: In case you really do not have anything with you. Then Affidavit with 20 or 50 rupees bond would do.

Format :

To whomso ever it may concern

I ___________S/O______________ aged ______ residing at ____________do here by solemnly affirm and sincerely state as follows.

I am an Indian Citizen by birth and my date of birth is ____________

I was born to Mr._______________ and Mrs.______________who are my father and mother. I was born in ____________(Place)(state)

In order to obtain a birth certificate from the local authorities, i am required to provide my birth record details from the hospital in which I was born, but i am unable to do so, as i was born at my parents residence.

I am giving this swon in statement because no birth cerrificate/record exists for me since i was born in my parents residential house at _____________(house # etc)

In lieu of this, i am providing notarized copies of my educational documents and passport.

My 10th and 12th calss board certificates and my passport shows my place and date of birth is ____________ both documents are enclosed for your ready reference

Hope to be heard on my plea.

Thank you

I make the statements contained in this affidavit conscientiously, knowing the same to be true.

I make this solemn declaration by virtue of the statutory declarations act 1995 as amended and subject to the penalties provided by the act for the making of false statements in statuary declarations to be true in every particular.

Signature of Application

Making the declaration

Declared on this ______of Nov 2014

E01985337

Sep 21, 2014
ROHIT99 said:
Point 1 : Can you take the birth certificate for spouse though it would cost some money - If yes, go for it.
(People around the world has their Birth certificates since ages and they would wonder why we do not have?) Regarding affidavit and it might delay your process as it would be not the normal process as affidavit would state that your spouse has taken birth at home. It might take a long process but long term you will not have any issues wherever this document is needed.

Point 2: In case you really do not have anything with you. Then Affidavit with 20 or 50 rupees bond would do.

Format :

To whomso ever it may concern

I ___________S/O______________ aged ______ residing at ____________do here by solemnly affirm and sincerely state as follows.

I am an Indian Citizen by birth and my date of birth is ____________

I was born to Mr._______________ and Mrs.______________who are my father and mother. I was born in ____________(Place)(state)

In order to obtain a birth certificate from the local authorities, i am required to provide my birth record details from the hospital in which I was born, but i am unable to do so, as i was born at my parents residence.

I am giving this swon in statement because no birth cerrificate/record exists for me since i was born in my parents residential house at _____________(house # etc)

In lieu of this, i am providing notarized copies of my educational documents and passport.

My 10th and 12th calss board certificates and my passport shows my place and date of birth is ____________ both documents are enclosed for your ready reference

Hope to be heard on my plea.

Thank you

I make the statements contained in this affidavit conscientiously, knowing the same to be true.

I make this solemn declaration by virtue of the statutory declarations act 1995 as amended and subject to the penalties provided by the act for the making of false statements in statuary declarations to be true in every particular.

Signature of Application

Making the declaration

Declared on this ______of Nov 2014

Thanks for this information mate. Can you please tell me one thing, I was born in a hospital, but my parents at the time never considered it necessary :( to take a birth certificate, so what should I write in the affidavit. Also do I have to write the affidavit and sign it or do my parents need to write the affidavit and sign it?

morning wood

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
E01985337 said:
Thanks for this information mate. Can you please tell me one thing, I was born in a hospital, but my parents at the time never considered it necessary :( to take a birth certificate, so what should I write in the affidavit. Also do I have to write the affidavit and sign it or do my parents need to write the affidavit and sign it?
brother you are going in complications. vo has only one concern about your age that he has to give you points for age. if you are providing any certificate showing your date of birth then vo will have no concern. i wrote two sentences that i have no birth certificate but my secondary school is showing my birth date and my passport is showing my nationality as well as birth date and i signed and verified by oath commissioner. now i have received PPR2. buddy hurry up don't waste the time and kick your file to cic.

ROHIT99

Nov 7, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-NOV-2014 CC 20-JAN 2015
Nomination.....
PER 13-2-2015
AOR Received.
17-3-2015 SLU: 28-4-2015
Med's Request
12-5-2015
Med's Done....
25-5-2015 again on 28-5-2015 TLU 6-6-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
4-8-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2015
Affidavit Signed by you would be enough. Don't go for white paper and they will not have a weight and will not consider. As it december, i would suggest you go for Jan 2015 new rules. Somehow in december things will be slow due to holidays.