+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help SOWP ! urgent How / what to write in the Invitation or Cover letter

libra16

Dec 20, 2016
Dear All,

Myself is PHD student in canada ( I am from India). My hubby about to submit his documents for SOWP canada. We are newly married. I deeply request whosoever succeeded/not succeeded in get SOWP to please suggest me as what documents need to b submitted to make my hubby application stronger and upto date for SOWP. Also please please do let me know as what should be written in Purpose of Open work permit letter ? I am helping him out to get his documents for SOWP. Is that something like he is going to canada to support his wife (me) financially /morally or what kind of reasons please suggest. or something like by motivation to work by passion in canada temp. or support his family in india

I am good research student. Hence he is supporting my skills so that I am not just house wife after my wedding with him. After very hard time, I applied for my student permit. We are waiting to get in few days . After which he is submitting his SOWP. Its really difficult to be without HIM. I will do well in my phd if he is near me in canada. after 4 years of lot of try - i succeeded in getting admission at canada univ.

Your help is very much appreciated. Please do help.

I cant bear when people really tell me throw all your study in dustbin :'(. I am speechless :(. He my husband is my only support. I have no one else. If he is with me - HE WILL ALSO DO EXCELLENT IN HIS WORK HE IS SUPER CREATIVE PERSON IN HIS WORK AND I WILL ALSO BECOME TOPPER IN MY PHD.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP WITH PURPOSE OF OWP LETTER / COVER LETTER

My questions
1. What kind of supplementary letter to be submitted for OWP (Invitation letter / Cover Letter/ Explanation letter / Purpose of OWP Letter)
2. What to be written in that PURPOSE of OWP LETTER
3. General doc list please for SOWP
4. Funds to be shown for OWP ( People who have succeeded please help)
5. Does he have to quit his current work and get resignation letter before submitting his SOWP. Can he attend his notice period at work after submission of SOWP?
6. What should be written in the supplementary letter regarding his nature of job. like he is open towards any job software / IT / Designing / Customer Service

Sincere Thanks